FHI đang tuyển 01 vị trí cán bộ chương trình làm việc tại thành phố Hồ Chí Minh. Hạn cuối nhận hồ sơ đến ngày 30.01.2012. Chi tiết công việc như sau:
FHI 360 is an international non-governmental organization that works with the Vietnam Ministry of Health, other ministries, provincial health services, and local non-government organizations to promote the health and well-being of the Vietnamese population, particularly vulnerable and disenfranchised groups. FHI is currently building the capacity of local organizations in HIV/AIDS prevention, care, and treatment; clinical research for the development of vaccines and drugs for infectious diseases; tobacco control; and laboratory strengthening.
We are currently seeking qualified, experienced and highly motivated Vietnamese national to join FHI/Vietnam for the following positions, Hochiminh City based:
Senior Program Officer and Program Officer in Clinical Research
The Senior Program Officer position will be responsible for development, management and monitoring clinical trials and other health related research activities supported by FHI/Vietnam and will also be available to provide guidance and training to more junior members of a clinical research team.
The Program Officer will be responsible for monitoring clinical trials and other health related research, including provision of site training and oversight; implementation of activities required to start clinical studies as well as on- going activities to support and oversee trial activities to ensure that clinical study activities are conducted properly and meet all applicable regulatory requirements including compliance with Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
• Monitor clinical trials research, implementation of both initial and ongoing studies; oversee and support clinical study sites to ensure compliance of the study at the sire with the protocol, GCP, FDA and local country regulations and study-specific SOPs.
• Track site opening progress (IRB approvals, completion) and assist site with completing site start up tasks
• Review the site’s conduct of the study, identify areas where re-training is needed to ensure protocol compliance and re-training as needed
• Review study documents for completeness and accuracy, including informed consent forms, study CRF’s, site regulatory documents, study logs and other study documentation
• Perform drug accountability in conjunction with the FHI 360 and site pharmacist
• Review compliance with site reporting requirements to FHI, the IRB/IEC and local regulatory agencies; assist with any issues identified and communicate issues to FHI.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and abilities:
• Medical doctor (M.D) or Bachelor in public health, pharmacy or nursing; preferably a Master’s degree in public health, clinical epidemiology or health related field;
• Two years relevant work experience and professional knowledge and expertise in GCPs and clinical research implementation.
• Experience and knowledge in health or development programs, preferably in the area of the specific position.
• Ability and enthusiasm to learn new areas and willingness to contribute to a dynamic team.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
• Experience with computers, including word processing, spreadsheets, and Internet.
• Work experience with NGOs/INGOs is preferred but not mandatory.
FHI offers competitive salary and benefits.
Please submit detailed curriculum vitae with cover letter (in English) clearly indicating the position you are applying for as well as copies of relevant certificates/degrees, by Jan 30, 2012 to:
Senior Human Resources Officer, Family Health International th 7 Floor, No. 18 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Viet Nam Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a detailed job description for the position, please send your request to email@example.com. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interviews.