Tổ chức Tầm nhìn Thế giới tại Việt Nam (World Vision Vietnam – WVV) cần tuyển 01 Trợ lý dự án – nông nghiệp làm việc tại Quảng Ngãi. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 25/4/2010.
World Vision Vietnam (WVV) invites competent Vietnamese candidates for the position: Project Assistant – Agriculture (1 position) based in Son Tay District,
Area Development Program (ADP) is an approach to child focused development, emphasizing the process of community participation, sustainability, and integrating activities in the areas of food security, agriculture, micro-enterprise, health, nutrition, education, water, and sanitation.
· The position supports WVV to promote agriculture production, contributing to household income and food security, which facilitate economic self-reliance, and improve quality of life of the poor and needy individuals and communes.
· The position assists the ADP Manager in planning, managing, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of various activities of the agriculture projects in Son Tay district.
Knowledge, Skills and Attitude Required:
The following knowledge, skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on the job training:
· University graduate in related fields, preferably in Agriculture or Community Development with experience in agriculture extension work.
· Good understanding or experience in Community Development.
· Knowledge and experience in training/ capacity building for local stakeholders/partners.
· Understanding of planning, monitoring and evaluation.
· Fair written English skills, particularly report writing skills.
· Well-developed written and oral communications skills in Vietnamese.
· Good computer skills (word processing, excel and power point).
· Good interpersonal and team work skills.
· Ability to work with a minimum of supervision, exercise judgment, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
· Willingness to work at the project sites (district/commune levels).
· Be committed to working with and learning from the poor and marginalized people, especially children.
Application documents include:
+ Detailed Curriculum Vitae
+ Application Form (following WVV’s standard Application Form)
For WVV Application Form and the detailed job description for these positions, interested candidates are invited to visit World Vision
Ms. Phan Thi Uyen Thu – Human Resource Manager
World Vision International –
Address: 12, Road No. 9, Trung Son Residential Area, Binh Hung Commune,
Binh Chanh District,
Tel.: +848 54318354; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application: 25 April 2010.