Quỹ Dân số Liên Hợp Quốc (UNFPA) tại Hà Nội đang cần tuyển vị trí Cán bộ chương trình quốc gia về chính sách HIV. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 22/4/2010. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Vacancy No: VA/FPA/FTA-NOC- HIV/2010
Duration: 1 Year initially (Extendable)
Closing date: 22/04/2010
Post title: Programme Specialist
Level and salary: (Ranged from USD2,378 to USD3,300 (net) per month and other benefits of UNFPA)
The UNITED NATIONS POPULATION FUND (UNFPA) Office, Ha
Overall Responsibility: The selected candidate will actively provide technical and programmatic support on HIV – focusing on policy development, advocacy, and programme management
Specific Duties and Responsibilities: NPO on HIV Policy, under the supervision of SRH Unit Chief, will work closely with UN partners and other partners to undertake HIV policy related tasks including:
- Coordinates the UN working group on sex work to ensure coherence of UN support in this area.
- Provides technical and programmatic support to relevant partners to for development of new policy document with regard to sex work
Comprehensive condom programming:
- Ensures effective collaboration among key partners in comprehensive condom programming
- Provides technical assistant to partners in development of the national programme of action on comprehensive condom programming.
Reproductive Health Commodity Security:
- Participates in the development of RHCS and other related action plan under the Population and RH strategy.
Overall management of HIV focused activities:
- Participates in development of annual work plans related to HIV
- Participates in the development of relevant national strategies to strengthening linkages between SRH and HIV
- Participates in the Joint UN Team on HIV, and other Programme Coordinating Groups (PCGs) as needed.
- Ensures that all relevant HIV related reporting requirements are met and reporting made in a timely manner.
- Contribute to implementation of UN HIV Learning Strategy focusing on support to strengthen national response.
- Supervise National Programme Analyst on HIV Prevention
- Performs other functions as may be requested by Unit Chief and Senior Management Team
- Post-graduate Degree or equivalent in public health, social science, health policy, or other related field.
- At least ten years of progressively responsible work experience in HIV and Sexual Reproductive Health, focusing on policy formulation, advocacy, and programme management at various levels required.
- Strong experiences in strategic planning and policy dialogues with national and sub-national partners
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese required with strong writing and oral communication skills Thorough understanding of human rights and gender dimensions of SRH and HIV and;
- Excellent skills in Word, excel and other computer applications
- Familiarity and prior experience in the UN System an asset,
Candidates must submit a completed UN Personal History (P.11) form ((available from http://www.unfpa.org/about/employment/p-11.doc), an updated Curriculum Vitae and a cover letter to UNFPA Office, 1st Floor, UN Apartment Building, 2E Van Phuc Compound, Hanoi, Viet Nam in an envelope marked “Confidential”, ref. NOC HIV or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (preferably). Full Job Description for the post can be obtained from UNFPA office in
There is no application, processing or other fee at any stage of the application process.
UNFPA does not solicit or screen for information in respect of HIV or AIDS and does not discriminate on the basis of HIV/AIDS status