Tổ chức Y tế Thế giới tại Việt Nam (WHO) hiện đang tìm kiếm chuyên gia tư vấn để làm việc với bộ phận hợp tác Quốc tế của Bộ Y tế. Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ là 20/02/2009. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
The successful candidate will work in the Ministry of Health, and report to Director, Department of International Co-operation – ICD. A contract will be issued by WHO, with remuneration will be based on experience. It is envisaged that the consultant will work part-time (50%) over a 12 month period, however this may increase during busy periods. Quarterly payments will be linked to specific deliverables (see below).
Role of the Technical Officer:
– Strengthen sector policy dialogue between MOH and health development partners
– Oversee smooth operation of Health Partnership Group (HPG)
– Support implementation of the “Statement of Intent” on improving the effectiveness of development assistance for health
Duties and responsibilities:
– Facilitate the organization of HPG meetings and thematic working groups established under the HPG
– Work closely with HPG members, relevant MOH departments and other stakeholders to facilitate and support the implementation of the “Statement of Intent”
– Promote and facilitate information sharing between MOH and development partners
– Strengthen relations with other relevant partnership groups/technical groups/sub-groups
– Develop recommendations on the strengthening of the HPG secretariat
– Draft the biannual contributions to the Partnership Report for the consultative group meeting
– Undertake other related tasks as required
Qualifications and experience:
– Bachelors/Masters degree in public health, development studies, international relations, business administration or related disciplines.
– A minimum of two years experience working with Government agencies, preferably MOH
– A minimum of two years experience working with the Donor and NGO community in Viet Nam
– Excellent communications and coordination skills
– Fluency in spoken and written English and Vietnamese is required
– Oversee the organization of four HPG meetings, with support from administrative staff in ICD
– Develop a tentative schedule for HPG meetings over the course of the year (exact date / time to be finalized the week before the meeting) and issues to be discussed, based on consultations with
– Prepare a proposal on HPG sub-groups to be established, including chairing arrangements, based on consultation with development partners and within MOH.
– Complete administrative procedures required to obtain Government’s approval of finalized TOR of HPG (based on a further round of discussions with HPG members).
– Review other partnership secretariats (e.g., PAHI), conduct discussions with MPI, and based on these make recommendations on the structure, responsibilities and funding mechanism for an HPG Secretariat, to be supported by interested partners
– Work with the Department of Planning of Finance to publish, on-line, key information on donor activities in health in Viet Nam.
– Support other activities related to the implementation of the Statement of Intent, as required
– Facilitate follow-up activities stemming from decisions of the HPG meetings, as required
Interested applicants should send a brief CV and covering letter to Rebecca Dodd at WHO, firstname.lastname@example.org, cc to Ms Ho Hong Ngoc, email@example.com before 20 February 2009. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Technical Officer for Donor Co-ordination and Aid Effectiveness
World Health Organization, Viet Nam
ph: + 84 4 943 3734, ext 83873
+ 84 91 288 1352 (mobile)