PATH (Program for Appropriate Technology in Health – PATH) là một tổ chức phi chính phủ quốc tế hoạt động trong lĩnh vực y tế và chăm sóc sức khỏe cộng đồng. Hiện PATH đang cần tuyển 01 nhân viên hành chính, làm việc tại Hà Nội. Thông tin chi tiết xin xem dưới đây.
PATH is an international, nonprofit organization that creates sustainable, culturally relevant solutions, enabling communities worldwide to break longstanding cycles of poor health. PATH’s mission is to improve the health of people around the world by advancing technologies, strengthening systems, and encouraging healthy behaviors. PATH has been working in
PATH seeks a qualified candidate for the position of Administrative officer for our office in
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Provide administrative and logistical support services to the Country Program Leader
· Provide support to the Senior Finance Officer to prepare monthly Field Office Financial report (FOFR) including being in charge of office petty cash, photocopying backup documentations for FOFR and going to the banks.
· Supervise the office assistant, cleaner and drivers. Act as a Performance Leader for the office assistant and drivers.
· Coordinate the scheduling of office cars and drivers. Ensure compliance with the field office vehicle operations guide.
· Coordinate errands with government counterparts in regard to tax clearance procedures, customs.
· Process Request Authority to Travel (RAT) and Travel Expense Report (TER) for staff and ensure that all underlying supporting documents are in accordance with PATH travel policies and procedures. Provide guidance on issues relating to travel policy
· Coordinate with project assistants for travel arrangement including visa processing, hotel and flight reservation and car rental
· Arrange visa and work permits for foreign staff, appropriate travel insurance and prior travel notification to high risk countries for international travels. .
· Send staff travel and leave, visitor schedules weekly to all staff in the office.
· Send staff international travel and leave schedules weekly to
· Prepare quarterly travel summaries of consultant travel for coverage under PATH headquarters business travel insurance.
· Maintain contracts with local vendors and landlord for smooth operation of the office.
· Coordinate with Paccom to renew and update office permit, register with Provincial authorities as required.
· Track records of staff leave and timecards.
· Attend NGO admin meeting on admin/finance issues.
· Other tasks as assigned
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
· University degree with a minimum of 4 years relevant experience
· Demonstrated management and supervisory skills
· Proven interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team
· Excellent skills with Microsoft Word, Excel
· Excellent organizational and communication skills
· Good negotiating skills
· Excellent written and spoken Vietnamese and English
· Experience working effectively with INGO and its relevant government agencies a plus
Starting gross monthly salary range: $638- $796 (depending on experience) plus competitive benefits (paid in VND).
For information on the application process for this position, please visit the jobs section of the PATH website www.path.org