Tổ chức Tầm Nhìn Thế Giới (World Vision Vietnam – WVV) tại Việt Nam cần tuyển 01 cán bộ quản lý cho Chương trình ADP, làm việc tại TPHCM. Hạn nhận hồ sơ: 22/01/2010
World Vision Vietnam (WVV) invites competent Vietnamese candidates for the position: Urban ADP Manager (1 position) based in
ADP (Area Development Program) is an approach to child focused development, emphasizing the process of community participation, sustainability, and integrating activities in the areas of food security, agriculture, micro-enterprise, health, nutrition, education, water, and sanitation.
– The position supports World Vision
– The ADP Manager assists the Programs South Regional Manager in providing the strategic directions for the UADP by working with the community and the team to design and develop project plans, implement project activities to achieve stipulated objectives, and to transfer the ownership of the development of the UADP to the community members themselves.
Knowledge, Skills and Attitude Required:
The following knowledge, skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on the job training:
· University graduate in any field, preferably in education, public health, community development, social work and/or business administration.
· Have at least 4 years work experience in community development including demonstrated capacity in program management. Experience in program implementation, community mobilization and participatory approach would be an advantage.
· Knowledge and experience in capacity building for local stakeholders/partners.
· Well-developed presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work with a minimum of supervision, exercise judgment, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
· Experience in managing and supervising staff.
· Well-developed written and oral communications skills in Vietnamese and English, particularly report writing skills.
· Good computer skills (word processing, excel and power point).
· Experience of working with ethnic minorities is helpful.
· Willingness to work at the project sites (district level), and travel internally and externally and to undertake professional development and training as required.
Application documents include: + Detailed Curriculum Vitae
+ Application Form (following WVV’s standard Application Form)
For WVV Application Form and the detailed job description for these positions, interested candidates are invited to visit World Vision
Ms. Phan Thi Uyen Thu – Human Resource Manager
World Vision International –
Address: 12, Road No. 9, Trung Son Residential Area, Binh Hung Commune,
Binh Chanh District,
Tel.: +848 54318354; Email: email@example.com
Deadline for application: 22 Jan 2010.
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.