Theo kế hoạch đào tạo năm 2010, khóa học do EarthCorps tổ chức sẽ diễn ra tại Seattle, Washington, Hoa Kỳ, tập trung vào các chuyên đề về dịch vụ môi trường, xây dựng cộng đồng và khả năng lãnh đạo. Hạn nhận hồ sơ: 29/01/2010.
EarthCorps offers a 6-month service learning program in
* Environmental Service
EARTHCORPS CHARGES NO TUITION OR FEES for its services and in fact supplies insurance, individual homestay families, food, gear and a monthly stipend to all international participants. EarthCorps provides additional support in acquiring US J-1 Trainee visas.
EarthCorps has established the following minimum criteria to be considered for the program:
* 18-25 years of age
* Conversational English
* No Criminal Record
BEFORE YOU NOMINATE please note that EarthCorps is required by the US government to ensure that every applicant meets strict criteria in order to qualify for a US J-1 Trainee visa. Before you nominate please make sure your candidates meet the following minimum criteria:
* 4 year college degree in the environmental field and 1 year of relevant work experience or
* 5 years of work experience in the environmental field
* These criteria are only for meeting US government regulations regarding the J-1 Trainee visa. US American team members may have less experience than this when entering the program.
DEADLINES AND START DATES:
* Applicant Application Dead Line: January 29, 2010
* Participant selection: February 2010
* Visa processing: March – April 2010
* Travel confirmation: May 2010
* EarthCorps Program starting date: June 2, 2010
* EarthCorps Program graduation: December 2010
Candidates should be referred to EarthCorps by an environmental organization (i.e. NGO, community group, university or student club). Materials are available online at: http://www.earthcorps.org/
Please to contact with Mark Howard – Senior International Program Manager, Responsible Officer EarthCorps
6310 NE 74th St., Suite 201E
Seattle, Washington 98115 USA
+1-206-322-9296 ext. 224 office