UNDP cần tuyển Thực tập sinh làm việc tại Hà Nội. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 21/11/2008. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Reference/ Registry & Reception Intern
I. General Information
Sector of assignment: Reference & Registry Internship Location: at UNDP Hanoi Duration of Internship: 6 months year on part time basis, starting as from Mid of October 2008 through Mid-April 2008 and extendable as far as possible
II. Duties and Responsibilities
Under general supervision of the Reference Associate, and the direct coaching of the Reference Associate, the Registry Assistant and Receptionist, the intern is expected to perform in the following tasks:
1. Reference and Library:
– Help visitors to locate resources requested
– Type bibliographic data of the Lawen databases.
– Re-arrange resources in order after visitors ? reading
– Undertake photocopying as necessary
– Look after the library when the Library Assistant is away
2. Registry & reception:
Assist/replace the UNDP Receptionist when required, specifically:
– Assist/replace the UNDP Receptionist when required, specifically:
– Receive all in coming telephone calls and direct them to the relevant staff.
– Act as focal for sending and receiving mails by post, hand-deliver.
– Receive and guide visitors to the respective office and staff.
– Send faxes
– Assist Registry Assistant in receiving the incoming documents, UN pouches management and updating the Country Field Offices database; and
– Perform other clerical tasks as required by the Reference and Registry staff.
III. Output by the end of the assignment
– The legal database updated with all legal documents for the Lawen database
– Becoming fully capable and confident in making searches on online library catalogs in order to locate books/information resources as requested.
– Becoming fully capable and confident in acting as office receptionist whenever required
– Get to know how the Registry is operating at the end of the internship
IV. Qualifications Requirements:
The intern should have the following qualifications and skills:
– Be able to communicate in English effectively
– Good command of computer skills: MSWord and Excel Programme is required;
– Familiarity with database software and adequate skills in data entry.
– Able to verify, correct the inaccurate data in the database;
– Knowledge of librarianship is an advantage
– Last- year students