UNDP cần tuyển Thư ký làm việc tại Hà Nội. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 15/02/2008. Thông tin chi tiết nhu sau:
Publish Date: 24-Jan-2008
Viet Nam with support from international partners is currently implementing an integrated national programme on Avian and Human Influenza (AHI) in 2006-2010 with a total estimated cost of $250 million. To support overall coordination, a Partnership on Avian and Human Pandemic Influenza (PAHI) has been established between the Government of Viet Nam, Donors, Non-Governmental Agencies and other stakeholders. A Secretariat Office has been established within the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD), under joint supervision of MARD and the Ministry of Health (MOH) to support the activities of the Partnership, which focus on information sharing, policy dialogue, and joint monitoring of resources and activities.
We are seeking highly qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Secretary.
Attached are Terms of reference
Application must include an application letter in English, CV and copies of relevant academic degree(s)/certificate(s), indicating clearly ?Application for the position of Secretary, PAHI Secretariat?
Applications from qualified candidates should be submitted to the mailing address below.
Ms. Dao Thu Trang, Secretariat Manager, PAHI Secretariat Office
PAHI Secretariat OfficeRoom 301, Building A8
Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development,
10 Nguyen Cong Hoan, Ha Noi
Deadline for submissions: Friday 05:00 PM | 15-Feb-2008
Terms of Reference
Position and title of post: Secretary
Organisation and Unit: Secretariat of the Partnership for Avian and Human Pandemic Influenza (PAHI), MARD
Duty station: Hanoi, Viet Nam
Duration: 12 work months full time (March 2008 ? March 2009) with
possibility of extension
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Secretary will assist the Secretariat Manager (PM) in the daily activities of the PAHI Secretariat. Under supervision of PM, the Secretary shall undertake the following tasks:
– Fulfil secretarial and reception work at the PAHI Secretariat office,
– Keep track of all the in – out documents and processing data within the Secretariat; be responsible in filing documents and maintaining office equipment;
– Assist the PM in administrative matters such as maintain leave plan and leave record of staff,
key events, etc.;
– Assist the PM in preparing regular reports and the ones at request of GOV and donors,
– Assist in providing logistical and administrative support for workshops/seminars and meetings that may occur within the scope of PAHI;
– Arrange appointments, meetings, mission schedules, transportation, make photocopies, receive and guide visitors, provide them with necessary logistic and administrative support;
– Contact with Government officials and donor/UN agencies on programme matters and convey messages;
– Translate documents and interpret in meetings, workshops, etc. as required for the activities of PAHI and the Secretariat
– Undertake other related tasks as assigned by the Director, Vice-Director, the PM and the International Coordination Advisor.
WORKING RELATIONSHIP AND REPORTING LINES
The Secretary will work under the overall supervision of the Director and Vice-Director of the PAHI Secretariat, and will report to and work under the direct supervision of the Secretariat Manager of the PAHI Secretariat.
S/he will also work closely with the other staff of PAHI Secretariat and Focal Points for the PAHI Secretariat assigned within the International Cooperation Departments of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and the Ministry of Health, as well as with the Programme Support Office of the Government-UN Joint Programme on Avian Influenza within MARD.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
– University degree(s) in English, and/or social science or relevant fields.
– Good command of English and Vietnamese languages;
– Good working knowledge of modern telecommunication systems (telephone, fax, e-mail, internet and its software);
– Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word processing, Excel Spreadsheet, etc.
– Working experience as a secretary preferable with the government and donor development agencies and programmes; thorough understanding of the secretarial work, routines and responsibilities;
– Ability to work effectively in term of quality and meet given deadlines;
– Good skill to work independently and in the team.