UNDP cần tuyển thực tập sinh cho bộ phận nhân sự. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 31/01/2008. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Intern for Human Resource Unit
The Office of the UN Development Programme Viet Nam is seeking qualified candidate for the position of Intern for Human Resource Unit, UNDP (to work with Learning Manager).
Under the direct supervision of the Learning Manager (LM) and the overall guidance of the Head of the Human Resource Unit (HRU), the intern will undertake the major tasks as outlined in the Term of Reference.
The Terms of Reference is attached
All interested national candidates are invited to send an application form attached, application letter and CV in English to the address below.
United Nations Development Programme
25-29 Phan Boi Chau
Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Fax: (84 4) 942 2267
Deadline for submissions: Thursday 05:00 PM | 31-Jan-2008
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR INTERNSHIP WITH LM
Under the direct supervision of the Learning Manager (LM) and the overall guidance of the Head of the Human Resource Unit (HRU), the intern will undertake a four-month assignment (starting from 12 February 2008) and complete the following major tasks:
1. Locate available data/information on learning/training activities completed by the CO staff and arrange such data/information in such a way that provides required inputs for the preparation of the Learning-Training Report of the Country Office;
2. Assist LM/HRU in organizing the in-country workshops and in-house events as required, such as: M & E workshop, Brown Bag Lunch, Induction sessions for newcomers, etc.
3. Assist LM in strengthening the utilization of the Learning Management System (LMS) which can be seen as: making on-line report on staff?s learning, posting CO?s completed learning activities into the LMS, making individual learning plan on-line, etc…
4. Update Procite5 which is a database containing information on completed training- learning activities of staff members.
By the end of the internship period, the intern is expected to deliver the following major outputs:
1. Office Tracking System with updated data/information on learning/training activities completed by Country Office staff;
2. Matrix on overseas learning/training missions completed by Country Office staff;
3. Office Learning-Training Report;
4. Improved knowledge of UNDP technical assistance activities and increased skills in providing administrative/secretarial support services.
University students with good English proficiency and good IT Applications