Save the Children/US (SC/US)cần tuyển Trợ lý dự án làm việc tại Quảng Trị. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 11/01/2008. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
PROJECT ASSISTANT VACANCY
Save the Children/US (SC/US) is an International Non-Governmental Organization and a member of the Save the Children Alliance. With 27 members working in over 120 countries, SC/US works in the areas of maternal and child health, early child development, adolescent reproductive and sexual health, HIV/AIDS, emergency response and preparedness, and microfinance to create real and lasting change in the lives of children in need.
SC/US?s Vietnam Country Office is currently seeking a dynamic, qualified Vietnamese national for the position of PROJECT ASSISTANT.
Under the supervision of the Education Program Manager and daily coordination of field based Project Officer, the position will support the field based Officer to address procurement, financial, and administrative issues to ensure the quality implementation of project activities. This position will be based in Quang Tri Field Office with frequent travel to project fields.
Required qualifications and education:
– Bachelor degree in the relevant field
– 4 years in work experience with minimum of 2 year working experience with INGO as preferred
– Excellent English speaking and writing
– Solid experience in procurement, inventory.
– Highly organized, able to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast paced work environment
– Good planning, organizational and interpersonal skill
– Ability and willingness to travel to remote areas
– Good computer literacy? Word, excel, and database
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and CV/resume in English, including contact information, and at least two relevant references to:
Human Resources Section
Save the Children/US, 6th floor, 141 Le Duan Street, Hanoi
or Email: email@example.com
Detailed job de scri ptions can be obtained from above address or: www.savethechildren.net/vietnam
Application deadline: Jan 11th, 2008
Save the Children /US offers a competitive salary and compensation package