Oxfam GB hiện đang cần tuyển Trợ lý chương trình Giáo dục. Hồ sơ gửi về: Oxfam Great Britain, tầng 9, 16 Mai Hắc Đế, Hà nội. Email: email@example.com. Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 06/11/2007. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
PROGRAMME ASSISTANT FOR EDUCATION PROGRAMME
(Reference number: INT2421). The post is offered on an open-ended contract, based in Hanoi.
Job purpose: To assist the development and implementation of Oxfam GB’s projects within Education programme. To support education team in smooth running the education programme such as finance, documentation, advocacy, networking, campaign activities, reporting, field trips etc.
Reports to: Programme Coordinator for Education Programme
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE:
– Vietnamese national. University degree
– Proven (at least 2-years) work experience in programme/projects planning and management. Working experience with NGOs or international organizations is preferable
– Knowledgeable background in development, poverty issues and understanding of education issues
– Sensitivity to issues of gender and diversity
– Familiar with participatory development approaches
– Ability to work to deadlines, work under pressure within the office and on business trips, and prioritize routine and ad hoc tasks
– Ability to work independently as well in a team in a multi-cultural working environment
– Good communication skills and report writing skills
– Good written and spoken English
– Good computer skills, especially for the commonly used software for word processing and spreadsheets
– Ability to travel to project areas and sub offices in Vietnam
Gross Annual Salary Full Range: US$ 5,400 to US$ 9,700
Closing date for applications: 5pm, Tuesday, November 6th 2007
The Job Profile, Application Form can be obtained online at: http://www.oxfam.org.uk/get_involved/work_with_us/ (page Work with us – Current Vacancies, type the given above Ref number. Application Form is under article “MORE INFO”). Please quote the reference number in the application.
Interested applicants please send a cover letter in English, completed Application Form, and copies of relevant degrees to: Oxfam Great Britain, Floor 9, 16 Mai Hac De, Hanoi
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Oxfam GB is an equal opportunity employer
Oxfam works with others to overcome poverty and suffering.