FRR Limited (East Asia) hiện đang cần tuyển trợ lý chương trình. Địa chỉ liên lạc: 23/31 Xuân Diệu, Quảng Bá, Tây Hồ, Hà Nội. Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 20/10/2007. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
FRR Limited (East Asia) is the registered office of FRR Limited in Hanoi and conducts project management and consultancy in the areas of biodiversity conservation, protected area and buffer zone management, forestry and tourism development. The East Asia office is currently expanding and diversifying in the region, offering our expertise to other development arenas. For further details on the work of FRR Ltd, visit our main site at http://www.frr.co.uk/ .
FRR is an affiliated company of theIDLgroup, certified by ISO 9001:2000 for quality management, and certified by Investors in People for its commitment to human resources development.
We are currently looking for a Programme Assistant to join with us as soon as possible for a three year term contract subject to an appropriate probationary period. The Programme Assistant’s role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
– Screen and route incoming mails, documents and reports to the right person with full background information; ensure its distribution and follow up on deadlines.
– Draft correspondence on routine matters on own initiative or from brief instructions: take notes at meeting as a basis for minutes and assists in providing interpretation as and when required.
– Arrange proper appointments for the team, received visitors; places and screens telephone calls; respond to routine request for information and prepare necessary documentation for the team travel.
– Maintain and carry out the administrative, financial and translation activities of the programme (e.g., filing, mailing, correspondence, prepare monthly financial progress report for PMU in line with auditing requirements, consultancies, travel, visas, etc.) in accordance with FRR Policies and Procedures.
– Assist in searching, compiling and maintaining information relevant to the programme; maintains appropriate follow up system on status of programme implementation.
– Assist in preparation, revision, and formatting of reports, and other key documents relevant to the programme.
– Provide support in the arrangements for meetings, workshops and training courses, including preparation of related folders/handouts.
– Occasionally act on behalf of the Programme Officer within the office during her absence; as coordinated by the Regional Representative.
– Perform any other duties as may be required.
– Vietnamese national
– Excellent English language competency (both written and spoken)
– Should possess a relevant degree in fields related to rural development, biodiversity conservation, environment, natural resource management, forestry or agriculture
– At least 5 years working experience in development projects or international organizations in a similar position
– Good computer skills and ability to adapt to various software applications
– Ability to work harmoniously as a member of the team, adapt to diverse cultural and educational backgrounds and maintain high standard of personal conduct
– Be prepared to travel to and work in remote areas in Vietnam
Remunerations is competitive, $5,000-$7,200 per annum, depending on qualifications and experience. FRR is an equal opportunities employer and invites applications from all suitable candidates. Interested candidates are invited to send their CVs and applications addressing the TORs requirements by 5 pm October 20, 2007 to FRR Limited, 23 Lane, 31 Xuan Dieu or via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Application for the post of Programme Assistant. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Applications will not be returned. No telephone call will be entertained.