Spanish Red Cross Delegation tại Việt Nam tuyển cán bộ dự án làm việc tại Đà Nẵng. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 30/10/2009.
PROJECT OFFICER FOR KETSANA EMERGENCY
The Spanish Red Cross Delegation in Hanoi is seeking a Vietnamese national to fill the position of Project Officer for the Ketsana Emergency Relief Operation. The staff will manage the activities implemented in partnership with the Vietnam Red Cross (VNRC) in Da Nang and Quang Nam. The position is based in Da Nang which required frequent trips to the field within the province and also in Quang Nam.
Under the supervision of the Emergency Delegate, the Project Officer will be in charge of the overall management of the project in close coordination with Vietnam Red Cross.
Contract: Six months contract with high potential for extension
– To provide technical support to VNRC’s technical team in project implementation and fulfilling of donors’ requirements.
– To work closely with VNRC HQ Project coordinator and provincial project managers and provide them with supports for project planning, implementation and reporting.
– To write intermediate and final technical reports and assist in the preparation of financial reports.
– Top be the liaison and networking with other actors working in the area. To attend the emergency and relief network, joint events and coordination of Emergency activities in Da Nang and Quang Nam.
– Support the VNRC Chapters and SRC Finance teams in financial management of the project.
– To be willing to fulfill other duties when required by the project (i.e., assist in the identification and preparation of new proposals, represent SRC).
– University degree in social or economic studies, foreign languages or related field.
– Have at least 2 years of professional experience in project management and implementation of emergency or relief projects.
– Fluent in speaking and good writing skills in English.
– Good computer skills; MS office (word, excel, PowerPoint).
– Understanding of development work in general. Knowledge and experience with Red Cross is appreciated but not a must.
– Willing to work following strict deadlines and ability to handle short time notice, work pressure.
– Open-minded, good communication skills, team spirit and strong commitment with community development work are desired.
Closing date for application is 5 pm on the 30th October 2009.
Please send application package including CV, details of 2 references and a covering letter addressing the list of key competencies in English to:
Spanish Red Cross
15 Thien Quang street, Ha Noi
Or by Email: email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.