Oxfam Great Britain hiện đang cần tuyển điều phối viên dự án trong khoảng 2,5 năm tại thành phố Mỹ Tho, Tiền Giang. Địa chỉ liên hệ: Oxfam Great Britain, tầng 9, 16 Mai Hắc Đế, Hà nội. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 08/10/2007
Employment opportunity at Oxfam GB: Project Coordinator – Tien Giang
PROJECT COORDINATOR (Reference number: INT2377)
The post is offered on a 2.5-year contract based in My Tho City, Tien Giang province.
To manage Oxfam GB’s Participatory Disaster Mitigation and preparedness project in Mekong Delta in Vietnam. Represent Oxfam as required.
Post holder reports to: Programme Coordinator for Humanitarian Programme Staff reporting to this post: 2 Project Officers, 1 Project Services Officer
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE:
– At least five years experience in development programme planning, implementing, monitoring and reporting, preferably in the NGO sector.
– Experience in managing partners
– Disaster Risk Reduction project management experiences will be an assets
– Sound experience in resource management e.g. people, finances, assets
– University degree, preferably in English, social science, livelihoods or management
– Good understanding of disaster management and livelihoods issues in Vietnam
– Good understanding of Gender issues
– Strong written and spoken English and Vietnamese
– Good computer skills (writing and spreadsheet programs)
– Able to live and travel in project areas
Gross Annual Salary Full Range: $13,000 – $23,000
Oxfam offers attractive benefit packages to the selected candidate: 23 days of annual leave; medical expenses coverage for staff, spouse and dependents up to 2,300 USD/year; gratuity allowance of 10% final annual salary for each completed working year to be paid at the end of service; loyalty allowance of 10% of final annual salary to be paid at completion of contract’s term.
Closing date for applications: 5:00 pm, Monday, October 8th 2007. Tentative Interview date: October 23rd 2007
The Job Profile, Application Form can be obtained online at: http://www.oxfam.org.uk/jobs (page Work with us – Current Vacancies, type the Ref number INT2377 to see the detailed Job Profile. Application Form is under article “MORE INFO”). Please quote the reference number in the application.
Interested applicants please send a cover letter in English, completed. Application Form, and copies of relevant degrees to: Oxfam Great Britain, Floor 9, 16 Mai Hac De, Hanoi. Email: email@example.com
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Oxfam GB is an equal opportunity employer
Oxfam works with others to overcome poverty and suffering.