UNDP cần tuyển Kế toán dự án18/12/2007
UNDP cần tuyển Kế toán dự án làm việc tại Hà Nội. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 27/12/2007. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
The Project VIE/02/001 is funded by UNDP/DFID/FINNIDA to support the Government of Viet Nam to implement the National Targeted Programmes (NTPs) on poverty reduction and Programme 135 phase II 2006-2010. The project is seeking for a Project Accountant to work at CEMA?s project office in Ha Noi.
Contract: One-year contract with possible extension.
Location: Ha Noi
The Project Accountant will be overall responsible for project accounting in line with regulations and procedures of both Viet Nam and UNDP – supported nationally executed (NEX) projects. In addition, the Project Accountant may be given additional administrative tasks as assigned by the Project Management, if necessary.
Specific tasks and responsibilities:
1. Assist the Project Manager (PM) in administration of project funds, both from UNDP and CEM. This includes budgeting for annual and quarterly work plan, preparing quarterly and annual documents for review by the PM, administration of advanced funds in line with Vietnam and UNDP rules and regulations, monitoring rate of delivery, cash management and disbursements, claim VAT input, filing and payment of PIT, monitoring expenses of responsible parties, supporting documents for disbursements, non-expendable equipments etc.
2. Prepare reports (for both UNDP fund and counterpart fund) on project expenditures for PM?s review including Government Disbursement Report (GDR) (both in hard copy and electronically) in line with UNDP procedures; the quarterly Reconciliation of Outstanding Advance/status of funds (ROA), and other reports according to accounting regulations of Vietnam.
3. Keep the project?s books as per MOF and UNDP regulations including Cash Receipt and Disbursement Journal, Government Disbursement Ledger, UNDP Cash Advance Ledger, and UNDP Direct Payment Ledger, (if any) and other accounting books according to accounting regulations of Vietnam.
4. With necessary technical inputs and guidance from the PM, prepare and update proposed project budget revisions for review by the PM before submission to UNDP..
5. Assist the PM in meeting requirements for internal and external project audits.
6. Assist the PM in all activities relating to project procurement and sub- contracting procedures.. This includes but not limits to preparation of request for quotation, request for proposal, purchase order, receiving and inspection report, and documents required by the UNDP Local Contracts Committee.
7. Administer project equipment and other facilities including maintaining Non- expandable Property Ledger as per NEX guidelines.
8. Carry any other duties as per the requirements of the PM for the successful implementation of the Project.
University degree in Finance and Accountancy;
Experience in project accounting and budget administration with a minimum of one year hands-on experience;
Good command of English, both orally and in writing;
Experience and/or familiarity with UNDP financial rules and regulations and project financial management practices would be an asset;
Excellent computer skills, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
Able to work under work and time pressure.
Interested candidates are invited to submit an application letter and detailed CV (in English and Vietnamese) and notarized copies of certificates to the address below no later than 27th December 2007.
Project VIE 02/001-SEDEMA
19, Lane 97, Van Cao, Hanoi
For further information, please see the UNDP Viet Nam website: http://www.un.org.vn/jobs or http://www.vietnamworks.com/
Only short listed candidates will be invited to a written test and interview.
Deadline for submissions: Thursday, 05:00pm 27th December, 2007