Trung tâm Đa dạng sinh học Nước Việt Xanh (GreenViet) cần tuyển thực tập sinh lĩnh vực truyền thông và giáo dục môi trường cho dự án “Giảm tiêu thụ động vật hoang dã ở Đà Nẵng, miền Trung, Việt Nam” làm việc toàn thời gian tại TP Đà Nẵng từ tháng 9/2014 tới tháng 8/2015.
Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 18/09/2014
Thông tin chi tiết vui lòng xem dưới đây:
GreenViet Biodiversity Conservation Centre (hereafter GreenViet) established in 2012, is one of the first non-government organization (NGO) working in the field of biodiversity conservation in Central of Vietnam. With its mission is to undertake research and communication the importance of biodiversity as well as the effects of climate change to encourage community to adopt a more eco-friendly lifestyle, GreenViet is committed to conserving the biodiversity of Vietnam through science-based research, public education and advocacy. Currently, GreenViet concentrates its conservation efforts around Danang, including the adjacent Son Tra Peninsula, as well as the extensive central highland region.
GreenViet is seeking for two internships for the project “Reducing wildlife consumption in Danang city, Central, Vietnam” for the duration from September 2014 to August 2015.
- Assist Project Coordinator and other staffs in project activities
- Assist in conducting communication events including workshops, Press conference, public events, etc.
- Support Project coordinator in working with volunteer network during project implementation.
- Support Project Coordinator in designing and printing communication products.
- Knowledge in wildlife protection and biodiversity conservation in Vietnam
- Experience in working with internet advertising (website, fanpages, online news, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office.
- Good communication skills.
- Interested in nonprofit activities and community development.
- Creative and Flexible.
- Info graphic designing skills could be very helpful.
- English speaking and writing skills will be strong considered.
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become extremely knowledgeable in project implementation related to communication campaigns. You will also learn how to work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with department leaders and other professionals in the non-profit field. Best performance of intern will be considered to get working contract.
Work status: Full time
Location: Danang city
The position begins as soon as in September 2014 and ends in August 2015. You are expected to work at least 6 months for project and will get partly paid from GreenViet including communication and transportation support from the project. One month (for 6-month contract) and two months (for one-year contract) trial will be taken with half paid. Details will be discussed after nominated.
To apply please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com no later than September 18, 2014.