Trung tâm Giáo dục Thiên nhiên (ENV) hiện đang cần tuyển Tình nguyện viên quốc tế hỗ trợ điều phối và giám sát các hoạt động liên quan đến mảng chống buôn bán trái phép động vật hoang dã, làm việc tại Hà Nội.
Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 01/3/2014.
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Education for Nature – Vietnam (ENV) is looking for a mature and committed international volunteer to assist with coordination and oversight of activities relating to combatting illegal wildlife trade.
Visit our website to learn more about ENV and our efforts to combat wildlife crime: http://www.envietnam.org/
Primary duties will include:
– Training and capacity building of ENV staff
– Assist the manager with oversight of 3-5 staff
– Daily communications to the management board
– Research, analysis, and reporting
The following skills are required:
– Strong communication skills
– Excellent writing and English language skills
– Some supervisory experience
– Strong research and analytical skills
– Minimum six months prior employment in Vietnam (preferred)
– Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Duration: 9-12 months
Stipend: Equivalent of national staff salary for an equal position
Interested candidates, please send CV and cover letter stating your interest and availability to:
Chief Technical Advisor
Education for Nature – Vietnam (ENV)