Tổ chức Helvetas Thụy Sĩ cần tuyển cán bộ dự án hỗ trợ kỹ thuật cho dự án ” Chương trình cải thiện cung cấp dịch vụ công cộng cho Nông nghiệp và Phát triển nông thôn tỉnh Hòa Bình ”, làm việc tại Hà Nội và đi công tác theo yêu cầu.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 04/03/2013
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation Vietnam is looking for a Project Officer for Commune Financial Management and Commune Development Fund (CFM/CDF), based in Hoa Binh City with frequent travels to districts and communes within Hoa Binh Province for the project “Public Service Provision Improvement Programme in Agriculture and Rural Development in Hoa Binh” (PSARD HB). PSARD HB is supported by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC), and has the goal of contributing to province and district wide mainstreaming of participatory local planning, financial decentralization and improved public service delivery in agriculture, in order to reduce poverty and improve livelihoods in disadvantaged areas of Hoa Binh.
· Support the provincial and district partners, particularly the Seconded Staff from Provincial Department of Finance (DoF) and District Coordinators in compiling Yearly Plan of Operation (YPO) and Progress report on result-based manner.
· Provide direct technical assistance on his/her working area to project partners at all level (provincial, district, commune) to achieve the set outcomes formulated in the Project Document and Log frame. Act as Master Trainer (TOT) on his/her competences, as and when required.
· Monitor and control project field activities on regular basis, compile monitoring data from provincial and district partners.
· Check and verify the Activity Plan and Activity Report (include the budget and financial report) submitted by project partners for the activities in the supporting areas.
· Writing semi – and annual progress report on his/her supporting area and provide recommendation on improving progress and management of project base on observation.
· Draft Term of Reference and contract for consultants to submit Chief Technical Advisor (CTA) and Provincial Project Management Unit (PPMU) Manager for approval.
· Translate documents from Vietnamese into English and vice versa, and act as Interpreter for the CTA or Visitors/Consultants when required.
· Closely collaborate with other Project Officers (Pos) to ensure the linkages among activity lines.
· Facilitate coordination and exchange visits between Project/locations to increase Project effectiveness.
· University degree in Agriculture, Economics, Finance or other related field.
· At least 5 years practical working experience in decentralized financial management, commune level financial management, rural small scale infrastructure design, estimation and construction and/or other related fields.
· Experience of working in ODA development projects and knowledge of result based management approaches to development.
· Excellent communication and facilitation skills (especially related to working with partners at local level including at commune and village level).
· Willingness to travel frequently to remote areas within Hoa Binh.
· Team oriented spirit with inter-personal and cross-cultural communication skills and outcome oriented spirit.
· Good command of Vietnamese and English. Knowledge of Muong, Dao or Thai languages is a distinct advantage.
Interested candidates should send applications (CV plus motivation letters and copies of diplomas) to Ms Nguyen Tu Anh, Human Resources Manager, email: email@example.com or post to 298F Kim Ma Street, Hanoi before 04 March 2013.
Please put the Email Subject as “Project Officer based in Hoa Binh”. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.