Tổ chức Tầm nhìn Thế giới (World Vision) tuyển 01 Điều phối viên Quốc gia, làm việc tại Hà Nội
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 20/9/2012
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV) invites Vietnamese competent candidates for the following position:
PROGRAM QUALITY AND DEVELOPMENT GENDER NATIONAL COORDINATOR (01 position), work base: Hanoi.
1. To support the institutionalization of effective gender policies and practice within WVV organizational effective agenda.
2. To lead strategic change and action in response to key gender policy audits within WVV.
3. To support WVV to implement its overall national strategy and Gender strategy to and focus on best practice gender mainstreaming in in WVV programs.
4. To lead the process of identifying, developing, testing, implementing and mainstreaming best practice GAD methodologies across all WVV ADPs and projects to meaningfully enable girls, boys, women and men to actively participate in all aspects of program activity.
5. To provide technical support, advice, and capacity building opportunities to WVV staff and partners to enhance the quality of community development activities through more effective GAD.
– Bachelor Degree in any field.
– Have applied knowledge and practice in best practice GAD.
– Have applied knowledge in organizational effectiveness, gender policy and practice.
– Be an analyzing thinking person.
– Have knowledge of development, advocacy and Humanitarian and Emergency Affairs (HEA).
– Have knowledge and skills relating to DME of development project.
– Have knowledge, skills and research capacity in gender mainstreaming particularly in Assessment, Design, Monitoring and Evaluation.
– Have good communication skills in verbal and written English and Vietnamese.
– Have good skill in training, facilitation and capacity building for program staff and partners.
– Good computer skills MS Excel, SPSS.
Deadline for application: 20 September 2012
World Vision Vietnam is a Christian non-government organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Application documents include:
+ Detailed Curriculum Vitae
+ Application Form (following WVV’s standard Application Form)
For WVV Application Form and the detailed job description for the position, interested candidates are invited to visit World Vision Vietnam’s website: www.worldvision.org.vn, or contact:
People & Culture Department
World Vision International – Vietnam
Address: 4th floor, the HEAC building, 14-16 Ham Long street, Hanoi
Tel: 04. 39439920 (ext.118). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.