Tổ chức Tầm nhìn Thế giới (World Vision) cần tuyển 01 trợ lý dự án “Những khởi đầu mới cho trẻ” (The New Beginnings for Children), làm việc tại Hải Phòng.
Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 06/6/2012.
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
World Vision Vietnam (WVV) invites competent Vietnamese candidates for the position PROJECT ASSISTANT (1 position) working for the New Beginnings for the Children project, based in Hai Phong.
The New Beginnings for Children Project is to improve and sustain the well being of children‘s life through addressing focal issues prioritized in their life cycle which include child participation, life skill, health, and child ecology such as capacity of family, and supporting mechanism in community. The project is now in the third phase and has 3 target districts (Hong Bang, Kien An, Thuy Nguyen) in Hai Phong.
– To assist the Project Officer in charge in planning, coordinating, monitoring and implementation of various activities of the project
– To support WVV to promote New Beginnings for Children Project activities contributing to well being of Children with extremely Difficult Circumstance (CEDC) in Hai Phong through:
• Improve life skills such as communication skill, cooperation skill, planning skill, self care skill, and skills of participation, career selection and gaining job for children.
• Improve knowledge and skills of management board and partners to support most vulnerable more effectively. The local partners will replace the role of World Vision to sustain the project impacts for CEDC after the project ended.
• Help children and caregivers to access basic health service and change their behaviour of preventing injury and diseases, support to children in emergency case, and advocate for establishment of local supporting mechanism for health care of CEDC.
• Increasing sustainable income of family will enable parent spend more money for their children need like food, school fee, health service.
• University graduate in social science or related fields;
• Have at least 1- 2 year relevant work experience, preferably working with children and with INGOs;
• Community mobilisation skills, including networking/coordination among different local partners;
• Demonstrated training and group facilitation skills;
• Good interpersonal and communications skills;
• Fair English, especially report writing and reading skills;
• Good computer skills in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and email.
World Vision Vietnam is a Christian non-government organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Application documents in English include:
+ Detailed Curriculum Vitae
+ Application Form (following WVV’s standard Application Form)
For WVV Application Form and the detailed job description for these positions, interested candidates are invited to visit World Vision Vietnam’s website: www.worldvision.org.vn, or contact:
People and Culture Department
World Vision International – Vietnam
Address: 4th floor, the HEAC building, 14-16 Ham Long street, Hanoi
Tel: 04. 39439920 (ext.114), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application: 6 June 2012.