Tổ chức Đông Tây Hội ngộ (EMW) cần tuyển 03 vị trí (điều phối viên quản trị hệ thống, điều phối viên đào tạo tiếng Anh và nhân viên hỗ trợ Quản lý quan hệ đối tác) làm việc tại Đà Nẵng.
Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 11/3/2012.
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
The East Meets West Foundation (EMW) is “the foundation for learning, healing and health”. Founded in 1988, EMW has a 24-year track record of innovative and effective work in Vietnam and a vast portfolio of completed projects. EMW projects and programs are known for their high quality, long-term sustainability, emphasis on results and significant scale.
EMW is in partnership with the Passerelles numériques (PN), a French non-profit organization, to implement the Danang System & Network Administrators training scholarship program (DSNA), aiming to give the most underprivileged and brilliant young people access to employment opportunities in IT through a personal and professional training programs.
In framework of this program, we are now seeking the Vietnamese nationals to fill three positions of System and Network Administration (SNA) coordinator, English Training coordinator and Company Relation Ass’t, working at Program Training Center at Software Development Center of Da Nang University, to do the service contracts with the following duties and responsibilities:
1. System and Network Administration (SNA) coordinator
– Work with trainers to consolidate the training curriculum to ensure a market-oriented training program of high quality delivered to students through exchanging teaching methods, implementation of evaluation system and tools, and provide support in maintaining the network and IT facilities of the training center.
– Have very strong IT background of SNA, good written and spoken English, experience in training will be a plus, and oversea Vietnamese or profile with a relevant degree from abroad will be a priority.
2. English Training Coordinator
– Work and follow up with English teachers to implement the English training cirricular that help build up four skills: Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing for all students in the program.
– Have at least a bachelor degree in English or similar, with an IELTS of 6.5 minimum or equivalent TOEFL, good speaking skills and pronunciation, and two year experience in teaching English.
Salary: up to 350$/month and opportunities to work with motivated students, and international teachers and volunteers
3. Company relation assistant
– Work with company relation team to develop and maintain a strong partnership with companies and other partners to ensure job placement, internship placement, company visits are organized for students, and other activities with companies such as mentoring are in place.
– Have very good communication skills in English and Vietnamese with at least one year experience in working in a company, preferedly with an IT related company.
Salary will be determined based on experience and qualifications.
The deadline for the above positions is March 11, 2012.
All interested candidates are welcome to contact and submit their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org/or email@example.com, or a hard copy to 80B Le Duan, room 204B.