Tổ chức Phát triển Hà Lan tại Việt Nam (SNV Vietnam) cần tuyển điều phối viên cho dự án REDD+, làm việc tại Hà Nội và thường xuyên đi công tác tại Lâm Đồng theo yêu cầu.
Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 13/3/2012.
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
SNV Vietnam is looking for a: Senior Advisor REDD+/Project Coordinator
Based in Hanoi with frequent travel to Lam Dong province (National consultancy contract)
SNV has been working in Vietnam since 1995. Using market based approaches, SNV is committed to reducing poverty by catalyzing environmentally sustainable solutions for the poor in agriculture, energy, water & sanitation, and REDD+.
SNV is seeking a highly qualified expert to co-ordinate the project ‘Exploring mechanisms to promote high-biodiversity REDD+: piloting in Vietnam’ (HB-REDD+), which will provide advisory services to national government agencies (primarily the Vietnam Administration of Forestry – VNFOREST), and other stakeholders, to put into operation mechanisms to promote and demonstrate biodiversity performance as part of the national REDD+ programme.
– Develop a close working relationship with project implementation partners (VNFOREST) and other national and provincial government partners
– Provide day-to-day leadership to the HB-REDD+ project team and short-term consultants
– Provide day-to-day oversight of project expenditure against agreed budgets to ensure timely and quality delivery of identified project results
– Contribute to the technical development of REDD+ co-benefit and participatory forest monitoring (PFM) concepts, models and field trails
– Guide the HB-REDD+ project through relevant national-level policy formulation/reformulation processes
– Co-ordinate and work closely with non-government stakeholders with an interest and interventions in the fields of co-benefits and REDD+
– Co-chair the national REDD+ Network, Sub-technical Working Group (STWG) on safeguards, and collaborate with other relevant STWGs
– Represent combined interests of SNV REDD+ programme in Vietnam in dialogue with national/local government and non-government agencies
– Contribute to strategizing and planning as part of the global SNV REDD+ team, including forging links to other sectors where SNV operates.
– Master degree in forestry, natural resources management, or biodiversity conservation
– Minimum 7 years of proven track record in forestry governance and financing
– Good knowledge of REDD+ and biodiversity linkages (opportunities and risks)
– Experience with environmental and social safeguard frameworks and processes
– Good knowledge of forest resource inventory and monitoring systems in Vietnam
– Extensive experience working with forestry issues and institutions in Vietnam
– Impeccable diplomatic and negotiating skills (particularly with government agencies)
– Excellent interpersonal skills and collegiate team work spirit
– Excellent communication skills in Vietnamese and English
– Strategic thinking and ability to capitalise on unforeseen opportunities
– Good computer skills in MS-applications (Word, Excel, Internet, Email, Power Points).
Contract duration: SNV Vietnam offers a one-year associate consultancy contract with the possibility of extension and a competitive salary package.
Desired start date: April 2012
How to apply?
Please send your application letter and CV, together with an indication of your current salary and compensation package, to Ms. Nguyen Thi Hai Yen, HR Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org by 13th March 2012.
For more information on SNV, please refer to our website: www.snvworld.org.