Helen Keller International (HKI) cần tuyển tư vấn cho dự án y tế giáo dục của tổ chức tại Kontum. Địa điểm làm việc tại Hà Nội và Kontum. Thời hạn nhận hồ sơ đến ngày 21.12.2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
HKI-Vietnam is a US non-governmental organization officially established in Vietnam in 2004. The mission of Helen Keller International (HKI) is to save the sight and lives of the most vulnerable and disadvantaged by combating the causes and consequences of blindness and malnutrition.
Funded by USAID/World Learning, HKI Vietnam is collaborating with the Kon Tum Provincial Department of Education and Training and Department of Health and other provincial and city-level institutions to implement the project called “Expansion of Pediatric Eye Health Capacity in Kon Tum Province, Vietnam”. The overall goal of the project is to improve the vision of children in Kon Tum province and strengthen the capacity among provincial health personnel on pediatric eye care. In order to provide appropriate training to provincial doctors and health workers in Kontum on Refractive Error (RE), HKI-Vietnam needs a legally permitted and qualified Consultant to provide the above consultancy services meeting the requirements of HKI-Vietnam.
Terms of reference
- Revise the current training materials on RE of Helen Keller International Vietnam office that fit with the objectives of the HKI’s USAID project in Kontum if needed;
- Provide training to doctors and health workers in Kontum who will provide screening and refracting services to school children in the project;
- Provide the Knowledge Assessment Report of trainees before and after the training (pre-test, post-test survey) both in English and Vietnamese.
- Provide other RE technical support for the training course as required.
|Purpose||To work as a trainer to provide a one full day training to commune health workers in Kon Tum on eye health, refractive errors and how to screen/organize screenings to school students under HKI’s project “Expansion of Pediatric Eye Health Capacity in Kon Tum Province, Vietnam”Project: WL/USAID project|
|Location||Hanoi and Kon Tum city, Kon Tum province, Vietnam|
|Contract duration||January 08-12, 2011 (05 working days)|
|Contract Supervision||Country Representative and Programme Coordinator/HKI Vietnam Office|
|Application deadline||21 December 2011|
Qualifications and experiences:
- Relevant degree from a recognized tertiary medical, public health institution (degree in ophthalmology would be ideal);
- Experience in providing consultation in blindness prevention, especially in RE training courses for local eye health agencies.
- Excellent Vietnamese and English speaking and writing skills;
- Work well in a team or individually;
- Ability to meet deadlines; and
- Available immediately
According to HKI/USAID rates for consultants will be based on experience and qualifications. The remuneration will be paid upon submission of invoice and successful completion of assignment approved by the HKI Vietnam office.
Please send your Letter & CV to Country Representative: Mrs. Pham Kim Ngoc at email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org .
The deadline for applications is Wednesday 21 December 2011.
Only shot-listed candidates will be contacted for interview /.