Quỹ động vật châu Á ( AAF) cần tuyển cán bộ quản lý dịch vụ tại trung tâm cứu hộ Gấu Việt Nam tại vườn quốc gia Tam Đảo, Vĩnh Phúc. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến ngày 25-11-2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
General Services Manager (Re-advertised, previous applicants need not reapply)
Animals Asia Foundation is a government-registered animal welfare charity founded by Jill Robinson MBE in 1998. It is devoted to the needs of wild, domesticated and endangered species throughout Asia and dedicated to ending cruelty and restoring respect for all animals.
Animals Asia is collaborating with the Government of Vietnam to establish a world class Vietnam Bear Rescue Centre (VBRC) in Tam Dao National Park, Vinh Phuc Province. Their primary goals are to end bear farming, contribute to the conservation of bears in Vietnam and in the region and improve the welfare of such bears already in captivity.
Animals Asia is recruiting a General Services Manager to be based at VBRC to oversee the centre’s activities.
Position Summary: To manage VBRC’s general services (Administration, Finance, Education, Maintenance, Security) and to work with the manager of Vet/Bear team, national park management to provide overall management of VBRC’s operation.
Location: Vietnam Bear Rescue Centre, Tam dao National Park, Vinh Phuc Province, Vietnam
Type: Full time
Term: 2 years contract with a possibility of extension
Line Management: The position reports to the Vietnam Director.
Salary: 950USD gross per month including benefits of free accommodation, meals, and accidental insurance.
Description of Duties:
– Oversee the day-to-day management of general services: Administration, finance, procurement, education, maintenance, and security in order to ensure the best practice in the operation of VBRC.
– Work with the manager of Vet/Bear team in providing general services support to VBRC.
– Work with Management in implementing Animals Asia’s policies and values and promoting a work environment where honest open feedback is encouraged among all team members.
– Work with National Park management, local government officials, and government project partners in implementing VBRC project’s objectives.
– Carefully monitor flow of funds/materials/equipment to protect organisation against graft and ensure that assets are adequately safeguarded from loss.
– Monitor expenditures against approved budget and ensure adequate financial records and internal controls to provide timely and accurate financial statements.
– Monitor and implement employee training, evaluation, safety, and personnel development issues.
– Facilitate open communication between departments to ensure clear lines of responsibility, transparency and common goals
– Perform other duties as assigned or required.
Qualifications and Experience requirements:
– Vietnamese National
– University qualifications in related field and at least 5 years experience in administration/finance management.
– Demonstrated supervisory experience in staff management, recruitment, training and evaluating
– Demonstrated experience in working with government partners in implementing projects.
– Demonstrated initiative, leadership ability, and ability to follow through on commitments
– Good communication skills and able to work with people from different culture/background.
– Possess good computer skills and able to read and interpret financial statements.
– Able to live and work in Tam Dao.
– Ability to work as part of a team, while achieving individual work objectives
– Proven history of integrity.
– Strong English skills in written and spoken.
Interested applicants should send their application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25 November 2011.
For more information on Vietnam Bear Rescue and Animals Asia Foundation visit www.animalsasia.org
Note: Only short listed applicants will be interviewed and the interview will be conducted in English.