Oxfam Great Britain cần tuyển cán bộ chương trình nhân đạo. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 20/5/2010. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Founded in 1942, Oxfam Great
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Vietnamese citizen to fill the following position:
Humanitarian programme officer
Reference number: INT3836
The post is offered on a fixed term contract, based in
The Role: To manage implementation of Oxfam’s Adaptation and Risk Reduction project, support the humanitarian and livelihood teams for designing DRR/Adaptation tools, provide training to Oxfam teams, work with National Forums relating to disasters and climate change, participate in emergency rapid assessments, emergency preparedness and early recovery activities
Reports to: Humanitarian Programme Coordinator
Staff reporting to this post: Project staff
- Working with the partners implementing Disaster Risk Reduction, Climate Change Adaptation Livelihood, water, sanitation and Hygiene promotion integrated projects, develop training manuals, IEC materials, conduct training courses and manage project budgets.
- Working with the humanitarian, livelihood and communication/advocacy team for assessing climate change vulnerabilities, writing adaptation and mitigation project proposal and implementing Climate Change Adaptation project, coordinating with Livelihood programme and other Aims.
- Working with Oxfam Affiliates Livelihood Programme for integrating Disaster Risk Reduction with Vulnerable livelihoods, writing case studies, reports, developing training manual, organising training, monitoring progress and impact assessment.
- Conducting gender analysis, KAP survey, training need assessment events, developing training guidelines, organising training and workshop, develop IEC materials for disaster preparedness message dissemination and early warning system among the communities.
- Working with Disaster Management working group, JANI, Climate Change Working Group to promote and link programme activities into national priorities, contacting National stakeholders, and provincial authorities for improving coordination, humanitarian standards and accountability issues. Involving in advocacy for getting government support.
- Producing project monthly, quarterly, six-monthly, annual report for Oxfam and donors reports following key success indicators as per log frame, and coordinating project final review events in line with donor’s requirements and Oxfam’s Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) framework.
- Writing emergency situation reports, concept notes, project proposal, OPAL project and participating emergency response operation including conducting assessment and project implementation when necessary.
- Working for emergency response and recovery project relocating in project areas for about 1-2 months if necessary. Writing situation report Interim and completion report (narrative and finance) following the Oxfam standard formats and guidelines.
- Any other activities relating to programme and country priority.
- Vietnamese national.
- University degree, preferably social science, related field or/and management.
- At least 5 years proven experience of managing development or/and humanitarian and DRR programme/project.
- Working experience with NGOs or international development organisation is preferable.
- Proven experience in programming work at grassroots level, especially experience in application of participatory approaches.
- Sound experience in resource management e.g. people, finances, assets.
- Good understanding and practical experience in application of equity issues (Gender and diversity)
- Familiar with advocacy work at local and national level.
- Strong written and spoken English and Vietnamese.
- Research experience will be an asset.
- Good computer skills (writing and spreadsheet programs).
- Able to travel (40% of total time) to programme/project areas. Relocate more than 1 -2 months in the field according to the organisational requirements/ implementing emergency response project.
The closing date for application: May 20th, 2010
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online, please visit: http://www.oxfam.org.uk/jobs (page Work with us – Current Vacancies, quote reference: INT3836 Application Form is under article “MORE INFO”) or send a cover letter, Application Form, and copies of relevant degrees to:
Oxfam offers an attractive benefit package. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Oxfam GB is an equal opportunity employer