Tổ chức phi lợi nhuận PATH cần tuyển trợ lý chương trình làm việc tại Hà Nội.
Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 05/9/2011.
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
PATH is an international nonprofit organization that creates sustainable, culturally relevant solutions, enabling communities worldwide to break longstanding cycles of poor health. PATH’s mission is to improve the health of people around the world by advancing technologies, strengthening systems, and encouraging healthy behaviors. PATH has been working in Vietnam since the early 1980s, with an office in Hanoi since 1997.
With support from the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria and in partnership with the National Tuberculosis Program (NTP), PATH is expanding its Tuberculosis Control program in Vietnam. The Global Fund project will implement a public-private partnership model for TB case detection and strengthen capacity for advocacy, communication, and social mobilization toward the goal of eliminating TB as a public health threat. Specifically, the project aims to reduce the burden of tuberculosis (TB) in nine provinces by:
1. Scaling up implementation of a national public-private partnership strategy, including creating, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating the partnership strategy, to increase TB case detection and treatment success.
2. Developing and implementing a comprehensive advocacy and communications strategy with diverse partners to maximize the reach of TB program components, including implementing and monitoring activities at the national, provincial, and district levels.
PATH is seeking a Program Assistant to provide logistical, administrative, and other support to Global Fund project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Support the implementation and monitoring of project activities
– Provide logistic support and liaise with partners to arrange meetings, workshops, field trips, and other travel
– Assist in interpretation and translation of project documents and materials, and formatting of documents and presentations
– Organize, assemble, and distribute reports, communication and advocacy materials, and other documents
– Assist with the development, coordination, and monitoring of subcontracts and subagreements, consultant agreements, work orders, purchase order and other contracts
– Assist with the preparation and monitoring of project budgets
– Provide administrative support for securing all necessary in-country approvals
– Coordinate with admin team to arrange travels for project staff, consultants and visitors
– Assist with ordering equipment and supplies for project sites
– Take notes at meetings and workshops and prepare/distribute timely minutes
– Provide other administrative support to the project as required
– Excellent skills with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
– Excellent organizational skills
– Good communication skills
– Proven interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team
– Excellent written and spoken Vietnamese and English
– Willingness and ability to travel within Vietnam up to 30 percent per year
A minimum of two-year degree of education and four years of assistant-level working experience with at least three years working on public health programs.
Application Deadline: Mon, September 5th 2011.
For information on the application process for this position, please visit the jobs section of the PATH website (www.path.org).