Dự án Thúc đẩy sử dụng Năng lượng hiệu quả và tiết kiệm thông qua hỗ trợ phát triển các doanh nghiệp vừa và nhỏ ở Việt Nam (MEET-BIS Vietnam) cần tuyển chuyên gia tài chính ngắn hạn hoặc part-time làm việc tại Hà Nội.
Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 05/9/2011.
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Finance Expert (Short Term, part-time)
MEET-BIS Vietnam (www.meet-bis.vn) is inviting applications for a service contract of FINANCE EXPERT (Short Term, part-time) based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
Project Title and Country
MEET-BIS – Vietnam
Mainstreaming Energy Efficiency through Business Innovation Support
Short term expert for energy efficiency and water efficient (EE/WE) technology finance
– Networking with financial institutions
– Creating financial products to enable businesses to invest in EE/WE technology
– Workshops with FIs and businesses to brainstorm on these financial products
MEET-BIS is an EU funded project aimed at enlarging the market of EE/WE in SMEs through the facilitation and by offering services to technology suppliers. A specific part of the services is to enhance the finance possibilities for SMEs to invest in EE/WE technology.
– Updating of a market-scan of financial institutions, mapping the financial products that are being offered and identify key selection criteria for banks to provide loans;
– Networking with the financial institutions and identifying key partners for MEET BIS;
– Co-creating one or more financial products specifically aimed at financing EE/WE technology investments, in collaboration with the implementing partners;
– Gain/increase knowledge on EE/WE cash savings potential and circumstances in order to estimate possibilities for new financial products;
– Workshops with technology suppliers on how to offer financial solutions accompanying their technology supply;
– Workshops with SMEs how to conceptualize financed technology investments and how to manage these investments;
– Workshops with key partner financial institutions how to create, offer and manage product/investment specific financial products.
– 10 years experience with financial institutions and financial products
– Hanoi based (nationality not important)
– Fluency in English and Vietnamese
– Knowledge of Vietnamese financial institutions and related legislation
– Affinity – or even better: experience – with Energy Efficiency and Water Efficiency technology
– Masters or equivalent degree in a relevant field
– Analyses & mapping of financial institutions and their financial products offered
– Have an overview of selection criteria the qualify for loan
– Reaching memorandums of understanding with two or more financial institutions
– Creation of one or more financial products (concepts)
– Delivery of several workshops
Starting immediately until March 2012. Part-time (average 1.5 days per week). For this assignment 40 working days are available. Input of days will be co-ordinated by the local Project Manager of this project.
How to apply
Letters of interest and CVs should be sent electronically to Mr. Remco van Stappershoef (firstname.lastname@example.org), Project Manager a.s.a.p.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews. The starting date is a.s.a.p.