Trung tâm nghiên cứu và ứng dụng khoa học về giới (CSAGA) cần tuyển 1 trưởng bộ phận gây quỹ làm việc tại văn phòng Hà Nội. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến 15 tháng 9 năm 2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Center for Studies and Applied Sciences in Gender – Family – Women and Adolescents (CSAGA) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization which was founded in 2001. CSAGA’s mission is to promote the implementation of the rights of women and children who are vulnerable to violence and discrimination in Vietnam through innovative approaches.
CSAGA is looking for 01 Fundraising Manager for the organization. The Fundraising Manager will report to the Management Board.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
Job title: Fundraising Manager
Department: Communication and Fundraising
Job type: Full time
Number of position: 01
Manage fundraising department
– Managing and leading the Fundraising Team to raise at least 850,000 USD/year
– Developing, updating and implementing an effective fundraising strategy (for 3 – 5 years) and work plan with an analysis of revenue sources and possibilities, identifying key objectives and target figures, methodologies and instruments and budgeting resource requirements for success in line with the organization’s changing needs
– Implementing, monitoring and evaluating comprehensive fundraising activities
– Managing fundraising inside Vietnam, including strengthening the information data base and using it in planning activities, designing integrated fundraising campaigns, engaging major individual donors, developing a plan to engage the corporate sector, coordination with other NGOs, developing fund-raising instruments and media products and managing the fundraising team;
– Piloting and eventually launching regional and/or global fundraising initiatives that take CSAGA to the international fund-raising arena.
– Leading the preparation of CSAGA bids for donor organizations;
– Organizing events for fundraising
– Fundraising for CSAGA’s staff to participate in domestic and/or international events, workshops…
– Monitoring fundraising and providing periodic and annual reports that analyze the situation and recommend corrective actions;
– Writing grant proposals for existing sources of funding and seek out new opportunities not currently identified
– Leading an objective evaluation of CSAGA fund raising efforts as part of the periodical assessment of the fund-raising strategy.
– Developing guidelines for CSAGA’s fundraising activities including ethical standards, programmatic requirements and selecting software packages capable of capturing information and updates that provide useful monitoring tools (if any)
Develop external relations of CSAGA
– Identifying and maintaining a network of external relations that repositions CSAGA in the context of global fundraising and partnership building efforts including ensuring its role in global appeals, global development programmes, and humanitarian initiatives.
– Developing relations with major donor organizations allowing CSAGA to bid for their projects and receive their funds;
– Developing fund-raising partnerships and initiatives within country programme frames;
Manage fundraising human resources
– Leading and empowering the fundraising team to ensure the achievement of their goals, including encouraging innovation, quality assurance, good planning, exchange of experiences, and facilitates training activities (workshops, seminars, orientation courses, training modules, on-the-job training) to update professional skills
– Cooperating with HRM to developing a human resource plan to address the needs of the fundraising strategy including defining vision and mission statements, job descriptions, recruitment, team building activities, training, work-planning, identifying periodic individual targets and applying performance appraisal instruments;
– Introducing powerful Corporate Social Responsibility component to CSAGA fundraising efforts.
– Streamlining and upgrading CSAGA’s reporting activities including reporting on projects, country programmes, thematic initiatives and annual reports;
– Finding and negotiating contracts for services, tools, models…
– Managing and updating database about counterparts, partners, donors
– Managing and updating database about sent proposals
– At least 3 years experience in fundraising or marketing or sales management (experience working in NGO field and an international organization is preferred)
– Good knowledge in Human rights and Gender based violence is a plus
– Excellent communication in English
– The ability to interpret, translate and re-write information
– The ability to analyze figures and make decisions based on information
– An understanding of the importance of customer service and relationship building
– Outgoing, trustworthy, confident, persuasive communication
– Excellent writing skills, with experience writing press releases, speeches, articles and advertisements
– Ability to resolve problems creatively and logically; synthesize; readily grasp issues and the means to address them; and translate ideas into action
Salary and allowance
– Salary as negotiation + competitive commission
– Overtime allowance as Human Policy of CSAGA
– Other benefits as Human Policy of CSAGA
– Health insurance, social insurance under the Labour Code
– Active, friendly working environment
– Application letter (indicate the position)
– CV in English (indicate working periods and experience)
– Photo/scanned of ID card/passport
– Diploma and other certificates (if any)
Deadline 5 p.m, 15/9/2011, Hanoi time
Ms. Doan Phuong Ly
Human Resources Manager
Fl., 5, House A9, Cốm Vòng street, Dich Vong Hau ward, Cau Giay district, Hanoi
Tel: 04 3791 0014 Ext: 19 Mob: 0904 572 037
– Applications should be sent by hard copy to the contact above or via email
– First apply first serve. The recruitment will end as soon as we find the suitable person although the deadline may not be reached.
– Applications will not be returned.