Cơ hội thực tập tại Plan In Viet Nam dành cho các bạn sinh viên mới ra trường, hạn nhận hồ sơ đến 10-08-2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
A Regional WASH Network Meeting – Asian Regional Office (ARO) is scheduled to take place from 26 to 30 September 2011. This is a regular meeting of WASH Program Managers from the countries under ARO.
ARO WASH Specialist, based in Hanoi, has sought and obtained approval from the Acting Country Director, Plan Vietnam, to convene this year’s meeting in Vietnam. The proposed venue is Hue, Vietnam to enable a field visit to one of the provinces where there are WASH program activities. It is expected that there will be approximately 30 participants plus a number of resource persons from ARO as well as partner organizations based in Vietnam including UNICEF and ADB.
In order to organize the meeting, the ARO WASH Specialist will work closely with the WASH Program Manager but will require administrative and logistical support and will welcome the opportunity to have an INTERN.
Under guidance of the WASH Specialist,
– Assist with preparation of logistics for the meeting including venue and accommodation reservation for all participants;
– Assist with preparation of documentation required for the meeting such as list of participants, administrative notes , background documents etc;
– Help respond to queries or requests for assistance relating to administrative, including visa requirements and logistical aspects that may come from participants;
– During the meeting (assuming professional support including IT and facilitation will be made available separately)
– Assist with logistical requirements during the meeting including ensuring sufficient stationary and provide secretariat support
– Support the meeting facilitators / resource persons as required.
– Proposed duration
– A maximum of 2 months from mid August
– Ability to communicate in English
– Ability to use computer and particularly skilled in using Word and power point
– Willingness to travel to meeting location
– Interested in learning and meeting people from different nationalities.
A very competitive salary, benefit and career development will be offered for qualified candidates commensurate with the responsibilities and qualifications. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. For more information about Plan and e-mail contact please visit their website http://plan-international.org/where-we-work/asia/vietnam/about-plan/jobs. Please submit your letter of application (stating clearly the position and based location you want to apply for) and detailed curriculum vitae in English with recent photo together with copies of degrees and certificates and contact numbers by email or post not later than 10th August 2011 to:
Human Resources Department – Plan in Vietnam
10th floor, 72 Tran Hung Dao, Hanoi, Vietnam
For more information about Plan and e-mail contact please visit their website:
(Plan is an Equal Opportunity Employer)