Plan tuyển nhân sự cho 2 vị trí : Cán bộ kế hoạch tại Hà Giang và Cán bộ về Giáo dục và Cộng đồng tại Hà Nội. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến 12 tháng 8 năm 2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Plan is an international humanitarian, child rights development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plan’s vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity.
Working with children, their families and communities in 50 of the world’s poorest countries, Plan today is one of the world’s largest international development organizations, committed to the well being of children. In Vietnam, Plan works in partnership with local people, organizations and government bodies at all levels.
With an annual budget of over 14 million USD, we are expanding our programs in Vietnam and looking for experienced, qualified and motivated Vietnamese candidates who are committed to working long-term for the following position.
1. Provincial Planning Specialist – PPDP (1 based in Hoang Su Phi, Ha Giang)
– As part of PPDP (Pro-poor Participatory Development Project) team, develop and maintain relationship with partners and stakeholders to facilitate for development of setting up yearly and five years socio-economic development plans (SEDPs) at the project commune, district and (province) levels;
– Coordinate and organize all trainings, workshops, studies, capacity building programs and consultations at the province for the PPDP project implementation;
– Prepare the provincial PPDP implementation plans and reports based on requirements of PPDP project and Plan;
– Regularly carry out monitoring and evaluation of the PPDP project implementation as well as the project fund utilization at the province;
– Liaise, establish, and maintain relationships with relevant in-house staff, stakeholders and partners in the province for development and implementation of the project.
– Bring in lessons learned and pro-actively seek for innovation in participatory methodologies applicable to planning process for socio-economic development at village, commune, district and province levels, with regarding to real participation of the most marginalised and vulnerable groups in these processes.
– University degree in related fields;
– At least 3 years experience in development, with a particular focus on community participation and an emphasis on integrative approaches for the participation of marginalised groups. Familiar with bottom-up participatory planning process for socio-economic development plans (SEDPs) is an advantage.
– Innovative, able to draw on a wealth of participatory methodologies that are applicable to the province and Vietnam.
– Able to deliver in a sensitive and complex environment.
– Good team player and interpersonal skills.
– Result oriented.
– Good English in both oral and written communication is desirable.
– High level of computer proficiency.
2. COMMUNITY AND PARENTING EDUCATION SPECIALIST ( 1 based in Hanoi)
Job purpose: To provide technical expertise in the design, implementation and monitoring of the community/parenting education component of the National ECCD (National Early Childhood Care and Development) project/program to achieve the project’s/program’s objectives.
Technical project design and development:
– Design the project strategies and key interventions for the community/parenting education component under the national ECCD project/program.
– Develop technical guidance and quality standards for community/parenting education to raise awareness on ECCD issues
– Provide technical assistance and advice to community/ parenting education activities
– Review existing community/parenting education data and identifying the needs for data collection and analysis related to knowledge, beliefs, and practices on related ECCD issues
– Manage ECCD assessments on community/parenting education at various delivery levels with focus on the quality, accessibility and availability of ECCD services. And document the results for further interventions and improvement of the project/program implementation
– Support the establishment of monitoring and evaluation systems for the community/ parenting component
– Identify key technical interventions and develop standard designs for and implementation of community/parenting education component under ECCD Project/program at PUs
– Support PUs to prepare detailed implementation plans
– Support the project team and implementers with expert knowledge through quick response and timely delivery of technical support to PU
– In collaboration with Program Managers and the protect team, develop and implement capacity building activities for relevant Plan’s staff and partner on related ECCD issues.
– Establish good relationship and networking with government partner, other INGOs and stakeholders to bring best practices to Plan Vietnam
– Active participation in the ECCD technical network to gain more technical expertise to improve project/program quality
– Adopt knowledge, experience, good practices in the sector to cascade relevant staff in Plan Vietnam
Learning and Innovation:
– Identify key learning and innovation from other experiences in and outside of Vietnam
– Identify the technical needs on research/ studies and propose specific research / studies to further improve technical project implementation
– Support on documentation and dissemination of best practice and lessons learnt
– University graduate in communication/BCC, education management, public health or related fields
– Minimum of 4 years experience with community program/project development, IEC/ BCC
– Experience in technical designs and implementing IEC/BCC/ECCD project at national level
– Experience in working with Government agencies at different levels
– Experience of monitoring and evaluating programs/ projects
– Experience in coaching, training, and facilitation.
– Experience of working with children and communities and in partnership with different stakeholders.
– Knowledge of policies and issues related to the ECCD sector in Vietnam
– Knowledge of technical expertise of the project and ECCD system/ partners in Vietnam
– Knowledge of practical lobbying and advocacy tools
– Good interpersonal, influencing, negotiation skills
– Good conceptual and analytical skills
– Ability to build external relationships and network at an advanced level
– Good English skills, both oral and written
– High level of computer proficiency
A very competitive salary, benefit and career development will be offered for qualified candidates commensurate with the responsibilities and qualifications. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. For more information about Plan and e-mail contact please visit their website http://plan-international.org/where-we-work/asia/vietnam/about-plan/jobs. Please submit your letter of application (stating clearly the position and based location you want to apply for) and detailed curriculum vitae in English with recent photo together with copies of degrees and certificates and contact numbers by email or post not later than 12th August 2011 to:
Human Resources Department – Plan in Vietnam
10th floor, 72 Tran Hung Dao, Hanoi, Vietnam
For more information about Plan and e-mail contact please visit their website:
(Plan is an Equal Opportunity Employer)