Tổ chức phi chính phủ HealthBridge tại Việt Nam cần tuyển một cán bộ dự án. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 20-7-2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
HealthBridge Canada In Vietnam
Project Officer (PO)
HealthBridge is an international, non-profit, non-governmental organization that aims to identify, understand and bridge gaps in public health, including gaps between needs and technologies, evidence and policies, and policies and practice. HealthBridge has been operating in Vietnam since 1995 in the areas of reproductive health, nutrition, tobacco control, HIV prevention, gender and cancer prevention.
HealthBridge is currently looking for a qualified Vietnamese National to fill the position of Project Officer (PO) for its project “Promoting evidence based communication for improving cancer control in Vietnam” aiming to support the National Cancer Control Program in Vietnam, through improving public awareness of the risk factors and a measures for major preventable cancers, supporting policy changes that will reduce risk of cancer at the population level, increasing the availability and accessibility of the public and grassroots health workers to information on early signs of cancer and the referral system, and improving accessibility to appropriate pain control and quality palliative care for advanced cancer patients.
Overall responsibility of PO: Provide assistance to the senior project manager in the project monitoring and evaluation, coordination with partners, administration, and finance management to ensure the smoothly and effective project implementation. The PO will work under the direct supervision of the Senior Project Manager (SPM).
- Participate in preparing and adjusting the annual work plan.
- Provide technical support and supervision to partners to make sure the quality of the activity implementation.
- Participate in identifying the potential partners to the project and strengthening networking in cancer/NCD control.
- Contribute to the development of project IEC/BCC materials, training curriculum, training/workshop material and agenda.
- Participate in planning and conducting BCC communication campaign.
- Support PM in organizing and preparing the materials for meetings, trainings and workshops.
- Contribute to develop and apply tools for project M&E. Contribute in develop a reporting system and reporting tools for partners and consultants.
- Conduct monitoring activities to government partners, key stakeholders, and demonstration project sites to ensure the activities timely implemented and the project objectives met.
- Collect, analyze and manage information to develop project progress report.
- Translate technical materials and reports and provide interpretation from English to Vietnamese and vice versa when required.
- Prepare the sub-contracts, follow up subcontracts, collect reports, financial documents and draft the due project reports. Prepare draft TOR for consultants when necessary.
- Assist the PM in the budget estimation and tracking all project expenses to ensure that expenditures are in accordance with project budgets, with guidance from the HealthBridge Canada Finance & Administrative Officer.
- Represent HealthBridge with government and non-government organizations, donors and relevant agencies when authorized by Country Director and SPM.
- University degree in Medicine or Public health.
- Minimum two years working experience in project management, preferably with local NGOs or international NGOs in the relevant area of work.
- Knowledge and practical experience in qualitative/quantitative research, communication for behavior change, and results-based programming.
- Familiar with Government, UN and NGOs’ work in Vietnam
- Good organizational and computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge/experience on web development and maintaining will be highly appreciated
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Team work and coordination skills, presentation skills;
- Sociable, responsive, committed;
- Willing to learn, mature and able to work independently;
- Ability and willingness to travel.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, detailing applicable experience and skills, and a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Pham Thi Thu Ha
HealthBridge Canada, Vietnam Office
15 and 16, Lane 232 Ton Duc Thang Street, Hanoi
Closing Date: July 20, 2011
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interviews.