Tổ chức quốc tế về nhân đạo và phát triển quyền trẻ em (Plan) tuyển nhân viên quản lý tài chính quốc gia làm việc tại Hà Nội.
Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 30/7/2011.
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Plan is an international humanitarian, child rights development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plan’s vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity.
Working with children, their families and communities in 50 of the world’s poorest countries, Plan today is one of the world’s largest international development organizations, committed to the well being of children. In Vietnam, Plan works in partnership with local people, organizations and government bodies at all levels.
With an annual budget of over 14 million USD, we are expanding our programs in Vietnam and looking for experienced, qualified and motivated Vietnamese candidates who are committed to working long-term for the following position.
COUNTRY FINANCE MANAGER (based in Hanoi)
1. Main responsibilities:
– Provide timely and reliable financial information and analysis that leads to effective decision making in-country.
– Provides financial information and analysis that supports the country to meet agreed objectives.
– Position is reporting directly to Regional Finance Manager and dotted line to Country Director for day-to-day operation
Finance Manager’s role in the Country Management Team (CMT):
– Participate in CMT decision-making
– Support the CMT to manage relationships and processes relating to partners (NGOs and communities), including partner assessment
– Take responsibility as part of the CMT for risk management processes in-country.
Business planning processes:
– Communicate instructions and milestones for business planning, including long-term planning, budgeting, quarterly forecasting and cash flow forecasting.
– Facilitate and coordinate business planning processes.
– Consolidate and review planning inputs.
– Support the CD to communicate business plans to the Regional Office (RO).
– Support the CD to disseminate approved business plans.
Accounting and treasury:
– Manage general ledger and cash management processes
– Ensure Finance fulfils the agreed roles for payroll management
– Monitor transactions to partners
– Ensure compliance with local regulatory and tax legislation.
Financial reporting and analysis:
– Prepare and review periodic financial reports
– Support the CD’s submission of timely and reliable financial information.
Internal financial controls:
– Ensure appropriate financial controls processes, procedures and systems are in place and adhered to
– Follow up finance-related audit actions.
– Develops, motivates, coaches and manages Finance team
– Recruit, develop and motivate a high performing Finance team.
– University graduate in finance or relevant qualification
– Willing to travel within Vietnam
– Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
– Experience with INGO is advantage
– Promotes innovation and learning
– Communicates clearly and effectively
– Strong management skills, analytical skills, communication skills, negotiating, facilitating and influencing skills, problem solving skills
– Ability to work in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment
– Strong team-building and motivational skills
– Proficient in computer skills and use of relevant software and other applications
– Willing to travel within and outside Vietnam.
A very competitive salary, benefit and career development will be offered for qualified candidates commensurate with the responsibilities and qualifications. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. For more information about Plan and e-mail contact please visit our website http://plan-international.org/where-we-work/asia/vietnam/about-plan/jobs.
Please submit your letter of application (stating clearly the position and based location you want to apply for) and detailed curriculum vitae in English with recent photo together with copies of degrees and certificates and contact numbers by email or post not later than 30th July 2011 to:
Human Resources Department – Plan in Vietnam
10th floor, 72 Tran Hung Dao, Hanoi, Vietnam
For more information about Plan and e-mail contact please visit our website: