Tổ Tầm nhìn Thế giới Việt Nam (World Vision Vietnam – WVV) cần tuyển Quản lý chương trình. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 15/11/2010.
World Vision Vietnam (WVV) invites competent Vietnamese candidates for the position ADP MANAGER (01 position), working for the Area Development Program (ADP) in Van Yen district, Yen Bai province:
Area Development Program (ADP) is an approach to child focused development, emphasizing the process of community participation, sustainability, and integrating activities in the areas of food security, agriculture, micro-enterprise, health, nutrition, education, water, and sanitation.
To provide overall leadership and management to the program in accordance with relevant strategies (e.g. national strategy, sectoral strategies, disaster preparedness plan, etc.), policies (e.g. Human Resources, Finance and Child Protection policies etc.), standards (e.g. Integrated Programming Model, LEAP, child sponsorship, etc.).
• University graduate in any field, preferably in education, health, community development, or social studies.
• 3 years relevant work experience in community development including demonstrated capacity in program management.
• Well-developed leadership skills including representation, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
• Experience in managing and supervising staff.
• Excellent English skills.
• Good computer skills (word processing, excel).
• Work at district level.
• World Vision Vietnam is a Christian non-government organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Application documents include:
+ Detailed Curriculum Vitae
+ Application Form (following WVV’s standard Application Form)
For WVV Application Form and the detailed job description for these positions, interested candidates are invited to visit World Vision Vietnam’s website: www.worldvision.org.vn, or contact:
Human Resource Department
World Vision International – Vietnam
th floor, the HEAC building, 14-16 Ham Long street, Hanoi Address: 4
Tel: 04. 39439920 (ext.114). Email: email@example.com
Deadline for application: 15 November 2010
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.