Tổ chức phi chính phủ quốc tế Pathfinder International (PI) tuyển Thực tập sinh cho Dự án Giáo dục Y tế tại Việt Nam. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ vào ngày 20/6/2011.
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Pathfinder International (PI) is a US-based NGO whose mission in Viet Nam is to improve reproductive health through capacity building and policy-focused initiatives that respond to the needs of the society. To this end, PI supports efforts to strengthen pre-service and in-service training in primary health care and reproductive health, including core clinical reproductive health practices, youth-friendly services and HIV/AIDS prevention, care and treatment. In addition, PI works to strengthen reproductive health management practices and policies supportive of quality RH training and services. To learn more about
Pathfinder International, please visit our website: http://www.pathfind.org
Pathfinder International Vietnam is seeking a qualified intern for Medical Education project.
The position of intern requires a responsible and has a sense of organization and who is interested in learning of new skills and striving for perfection. S/he is able to work as a member of a team. She should have good oral and written English language skills, good computer skills and Internet use.
1. University degree (Bachelor of Public Health is preferred)
2. Fluent in oral and written English
3. Understanding of issues associated with primary health care, public health, medical anthropology and other factors related to health and health care
4. Understanding of issues related to health of the ethnic minority population
5. Having sense of tasks concerning medical education, such as curriculum development, teaching methodologies, etc.
6. Good communication skills
7. Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines
8. Able to work both independently and as team member
9. Candidate from ethnic minority groups are preferable.
Application: Candidates for the position are requested to submit letters of application and CV via email@example.com or the below mailing address by 20 June 2011. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Human Resources Department
Pathfinder International Office
5th floor, South Pacific Building, 73 Ly Nam De, Hoan Kiem, Ha Noi
Attn: Application for Intern in ME project