Trung tâm Giáo dục Thiên nhiên (ENV) tuyển cán bộ giáo dục môi trường, làm việc tại Hà Nội và đi công tác theo yêu cầu.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: Trước ngày 10/8/2011.
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Education for Nature-Vietnam (ENV) was established in 2000 as Vietnam’s first non-governmental organization focused on conservation of nature and the environment. Our mission is to foster greater understanding amongst the Vietnamese public about environmental issues of local, national and global significance, ranging from protection of wildlife and natural ecosystems to climate change. We employ creative and innovative strategies to influence attitudes and behavior, not only highlighting the need to protect Vietnam’s rich natural heritage and the living world around us, but also encouraging greater public participation in achieving this important and challenging task.
For more details about what we do, visit our website:
English language: http://www.envietnam.org/
Saving Vietnam’s Wildlife: http://www.savingvietnamswildlife.org/
Vietnamese language: http://www.thiennhien.org/
ENV is looking for a staff member to join ENV’s Mobile Education Unit. The Unit travels every month to protected areas, universities and other locations across Vietnam to carry out environmental awareness activities and training for school children, university students, local residents, protected areas staff, teachers and other local groups.
Location: Hanoi-based position with monthly travel
1. Awareness activities: Help organize and execute ENV mobile awareness events such as university programs, exhibits, campaigns, and school programs.
2. Training for Wildlife Protection Volunteer: Recruitment Wildlife Protection Volunteer and training for them about wildlife trade survey and monitoring skill, identify common trade species and practice these skills in the fields.
3. Baseline WLT survey: Carry out surveys to map out wildlife trade networks, key consumption enterprises, hunting patterns by communities bordering protected areas, and other “hotspots” cases.
4. Monitoring: Carry out routine monitoring of markets, restaurants, medicinal shops, and other establishments where wildlife and wildlife products are sold or consumed.
5. Support ENV Wildlife Trade Awareness Work: Work closely with other departments within ENV to provide information in support of relevant media campaigns, and other awareness activities being carried out by ENV as appropriate.
6. Develop educational activities and resources: Develop lesson plans, posters, village programs and other educational resources that will be used or distributed during the implementation of the program in the field. Education officer will also assist the Resource
Development and other departments of ENV to develop the Green Forest and other resources
7. Report: Provide written reports on project outcomes and related activities.
8. Other duties: Complete other duties and assignments as specified by your supervisor or ENV managers
• Ages from 22-30 (Male is preferred).
• University degree
• Good English and Vietnamese (Both verbal and written).
• Strong communication, organization and coordination skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Full competency in the basic office computer programs
• Ability to work independently, take initiative, and pay close attention to details
Benefits and terms
• Long-term contract will be provided following probation period
• Opportunity to learn new skills and knowledge
• Mixed English-speaking work environment
• Opportunity to work closely with foreign and national experts
• Salary based on performance, experience & commitment.
Interested candidates are invited to send their application and cover letter to the following address before August 10, 2011 by email or correspondence.
Education for Nature – Vietnam (ENV)
No. 5 Lane 192, Thai Thinh street, Hanoi
Phone: (04) 3514-8850
Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.