Tổ chức Caritas Thụy Sĩ cần tuyển 1 ứng viên cho vị trí nhân viên văn phòng làm việc tại Hà Nội. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến 30 tháng 6 năm 2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Caritas Switzerland is an International NGO supporting rural community development, especially with ethnic minority communities, and the development of civil society. The Vietnam Country Office is now urgent seeking a full- time Desk Officer Position, based in Hanoi, to coordinate the organisation’s communications and policy dialogue strategy for the period 2011 to 2013. The primary responsibilities of the Desk Officer are to coordinate: knowledge management within the Country Office, the communication of lessons learned in the fields of rural community development and development of civil society, and policy dialogue with local government agencies.
Suitable candidates must have the following qualifications:
– Vietnamese national
– Excellent English language skills in oral and written form
– 2 years experience within an International NGO
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Excellent writing in both Vietnamese and English
– Proven flair for conceptual design
– Media and communication knowledgment
– Ability and willingness to cope with situations of pressure
– Excellent understanding of the institutional environment of NGOs in Vietnam
– Excellent academic understanding of development issues in Vietnam
– Strong personal commitment to assisting the poor
The following criteria are also desirable:
– Field experience as an NGO Project Officer
– Understanding of gender issues
– Understanding of Institutional Development/Organisational Strengthening
Please send/email your CV together with a cover letter explaining why you would be suitable for the position, to: The Administrator, Caritas Switzerland, Khach San La Thanh, 218 Doi Can, Hanoi, or e-mail (preferable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Application must be received by 30th June 2011, however the potential candidates may be invited for an interview before this deadline.
Women and ethnic minority people are encouraged to apply.