Dự án Phát triển nông thôn tây Nghệ an VIE/028 tuyển chuyên viên bảo dưỡng và vận hành (O&M). Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến 18 tháng 6 năm 2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
The WENARUDEP has a development objective which is: “Rural Poverty alleviation in three mountainous districts of Western Nghe An province” and follows one specific objective: “Improve sustainable rural livelihoods through appropriate and diversified agricultural production and related infrastructures”.
The project, own by DARD is operating in a number of selected poor communes in the 3 districts of Tuong Duong, Con Cuong and Ky Son. It has a liaison office in Vinh. The project office is locate in Hoa Binh, Tuong Duong district in Nghe An.
– Build the capacity of communities to monitor the construction of Small Scale Agriculture Development Projects (SSADPs) and Medium Scale Agriculture Infrastructure Projectrs (MSAIPs)
– Build the capacity of communities to operate and maintain the constructed SSADPs and MSAIPs. Ensure that a sound system of user groups and user charges will be designed and implemented for each possible SSADP/MSAIP
– The collected revenue is reinvested in the O&M of the delivered infrastructures to contribute to their longevity and appropriation by their users
1. Design user groups system for supervision of SSADP and MSAIP construction works
2. Design O&M system for SSADP and MSAIP
3. Train user groups on O&M, monitor compliance and implementation of activities
4. Train staff of partners as trainers for user group development
5. Provide supervision and support to partner staff
6. Documentation to be provided to CTA
The O&M Specialist has a University degree in civil engineering or related to community/rural development with proven working knowledge in user group development for infrastructure projects.
– Five (5) years working experience in rural/community infrastructure development, three (3) years of which is Foreign Assisted Projects.
– Having training and experience in operation and maintenance;
– Vietnamese national;
– Demonstrate capability in developing and conducting technical capacity building for the communities and other partner stakeholders;
– Must be computer literate with high proficiency in Microsoft windows i.e. MS Word, Excel and Power Point;
– Proficient in written and oral communication in both Vietnamese and English.
Deadline for Submitting Applications for the positions is 18 June 2011 at 16:00 h
How to apply: Applications in English consisting of a covering motivation letter with availability, a Curriculum Vitae in English and, minimum two referee’s contacts must be forwarded by e-mail to:
Project office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
att: Mr. Tran Tung, AFO
Western Nghe An Rural Development Project – VIE/028
Hoa Binh Town,
Office: 0084-38-3741045; or 0084-38-3741044;