Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Quản lý và Phát triển bền vững (MSD) cần tuyển Quản trị văn phòng kiêm kế toán. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 15/02/2011.
Research Center for Management and Sustainable Development (MSD) is a non-government organization in Vietnam, under the Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Association (VUSTA). MSD is currently recruiting 01 Administration – Accounting staff
I. Introduction of MSD
Research Center for Management and Sustainable Development (MSD) is a Vietnamese non-government organization under Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Association, according to the decision number: 216/QĐ-LHH on March 05, 2008.
Areas of strategic focus:
1. Capacity–building for Vietnamese CSOs
MSD focuses on improving the capacity of Vietnamese CSOs in promoting their role and voice in the development of Vietnam and improve their competency in strategic management and development toward effectiveness and sustainability. In addition, MSD also provide strategic management solutions for CSOs in networking, marketing and fundraising.
MSD also plays as the bridge among CSOs, government and enterprises to link the three development actors for mutual support and development. We believe that with the balanced development of the three actors, Vietnam can develop in a sustainable manner.
2. Environmental protection
MSD consider to the climate change effects and try to improve the awareness of the community to prevent as well as adapt to the situation. We emphasize on empower the community most-affected community group by the climate change like people living along the costal to adapt to the situation.
We also focus on developing Ecological and economical offices & green buildings and raising community awareness and responsibility for environment protection. Currently, we are implementing project of “Action for Blue costal protection” awarded by Program of “Innovation Day on Climate Change 2010” of the World Bank. We are also developing project “Building Eco-Eco office” which support Vietnamese organizations better use and manage waste and energy as well as protect environment.
3. Support for small and medium enterprise, support the development of social enterprises and increase social responsibility of enterprises
MSD focuses supporting small enterprises in the steps of setting up and development. We also consider supporting the development of enterprises and link enterprises with social activities for a better Vietnam. We provide link for enterprises and social programs and social organizations for the mutual benefits and development.
4. Community development & philanthropy
In the field of community development, MSD focuses on empowering community in improving their quality of life with sustainable lifestyle. The targeted fields include (i) alleviating poverty, (ii) promoting social quality and (iii) promoting the rights of disadvantaged group such as poor, disabled and people living with HIV/AIDS.
Relating to philanthropy, MSD set up a small fund for supporting disadvantaged children such as orphans, children with HIV/AIDS, and disable children toward better and equal lives.
II. Job description:
1. In charge of general accounting
– Carrying out tasks relating to financial accounting: managing revenue – expenditure, handling office books.
– Making regular financial reports for the activities of organizations and projects.
– Contacting partners and customers about the activities related to finance, project …
3. Undertaking the general administrative management
– Front office
– Managing books, documents, materials of project and organization, compiling contracts …
– Supporting in organizing events, workshop, seminars and conferences, training programs, charities …
– Implementing procurement, booking … supporting other staff’s travel.
– Managing bookcases and equipment of Centre
– Supporting the professional staff in administrative procedures and other office tasks in request.
4. Required Qualification
– College graduate with an accounting degree.
– Minimum 2 years experience in accounting or similar position
– Professional competence or experience in international payment
– Have the knowledge and skills in administrative office work, organizing events.
– Ability to plan and implement administrative – accounting tasks.
– Proficient in office computing, especially Excel.
– Good English proficiency
– Independent and creative in work.
– Have spirit to support, collaborate and help other colleagues.
5. Benefits: Fully receive benefits and ensure the obligations under regulations, working
statutes and general rules of labor under the Labor Code.
6. Deadline for application: February 15th, 2011
Interested candidates may send CV and cover letter Ms. to Ms. Hoàng Hà at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Research Center for Management and Sustainable Development (MSD), Add: Floor 2, 101 A2, Alley 72, Nguyen Chi Thanh street, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Subject: Position … – Applicant’s Name
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.