Tổ Tầm nhìn Thế giới Việt Nam (World Vision Vietnam – WVV) cần tuyển 03 nhân sự cho dự án tại Quảng Ngãi. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 24/01/2011.
World Vision Vietnam (WVV) invites competent Vietnamese candidates for the position: Development Facilitator (1 position), based in Minh Long District, Quang Ngai Province and Area Development Program Bookkeeper (2 positions), based in Tra Bong and Son Tay Districts, Quang Ngai Province.
Area Development Program (ADP) is an approach to child focused development, emphasizing the process of community participation, sustainability, and integrating activities in the areas of food security, agriculture, micro-enterprise, health, nutrition, education, water, and sanitation.
The purpose of the Development Facilitator is to serve as a catalyst, partnership broker, and builder of the capacity of local partners, facilitating the development process toward the improved and sustained well-being of children within their families and community, especially the most vulnerable children.
I. Development Facilitator (1 position)
• Build close and constructive relationships and actively learn within partner communities in order tounderstand their realities and facilitate development processes effectively toward the well-being ofchildren in the communities;
• Enable and facilitate networking and connections among local stakeholder groups and between local partners and others outside the area who can contribute their resources for the well-being of children. (Local stakeholders groups may include formal and informal community-based organizations, businesses, other NGOs and local government agencies);
• Facilitate planning processes with community members – especially the most vulnerable, and withincommunity based groups;
• Actively collaborate with Program Officer, Sponsorship and Technical Staff in project planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting processes relevant to assigned areas for an effective program integration, under the support of the ADP Manager;
• Build the capacity of WV and partner community groups to deliver the joint outcomes effectively;
• Participate in and support the development and implementation of monitoring and evaluation tools and measurements of program/project effectiveness to track the delivery of joint outcomes;
• Monitor the well being status of registered children in collaboration with Sponsorship Facilitator and Sponsorship Volunteers;
• Assist communities and partners to prepare and implement community-managed disaster preparedness plans to ensure that these plans strengthen the resilience of communities for disasters and reduce disaster risks and assist partners in local management of disasters.
• Ensure that the ADP resources are used in an efficient way and followed WVV financial guidelines.
• Actively participate as an ADP team member in all areas, including feedback, reflection and learning.
• Other responsibilities as reasonably assigned by ADP Manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Attitude Required:
• The following knowledge, skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling,self-education, prior experience, or on the job training:
• Bachelor degree in a relevant field (preferably social works, community development, public health, education, business development…);
• At least 2 years of development experience, preferably development facilitation in and withcommunities;
• Strong understanding of key aspects of community-led development work;
• Demonstrated capacity in project management, with conceptual understanding and required competency in DME functions;
• Strong skills in facilitation of development processes, including organization, mobilization and influence of partners and networking among different development partners (especially at commune level);
• Strong critical and analytical thinking skills;
• Basic written English skills, particularly report writing skills;
• Good computer skills (word processing, excel and power point);
• Humility, respect, and care for others – especially the vulnerable children.
II. Area Development Program Bookkeeper (2 positions)
1. The position supports WV Vietnam to maintain high standards of financial stewardship.
2. The position assist the ADP Manager in maintaining the books of accounts and other financial records of the ADP & adhering to the financial standards of World Vision financial system to ensure accountability.
Knowledge, Skills and Attitude Required:
• The following knowledge, skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on the job training:
• A College or University graduate in any field (preferably in the field of accounting, community development/business administration).
• Average knowledge of and work experience in accounting.
• Computer literacy, particularly use Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Average written and oral communication skills in English and Vietnamese.
• Good interpersonal skills, especially with rural mountainous tribal children and grassroots people.
• Ability to function well in a team environment.
• Experience in working with NGOs or a good understanding of community development is helpful.
World Vision Vietnam is a Christian non-government organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Application documents include:
+ Detailed Curriculum Vitae
+ Application Form (following WVV’s standard Application Form)
For WVV Application Form and the detailed job description for these positions, interested candidates are invited to visit World Vision Vietnam’s website: www.worldvision.org.vn, or contact:
Ms. Phan Thị Uyên Thư – Human Resource Manager
World Vision International – Vietnam
Address: 12, Road No. 9, Trung Son Residential Area, Binh Hung Commune, Binh Chanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel.: +848 54318354; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application: 24 Jan 2011
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.