Tổ chức Tầm Nhìn Thế Giới tại Việt Nam (World Vision Vietnam – WVV) cần tuyển 01 Kế toán và 01 Trợ lý dự án. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 20/12/2010.
World Vision Vietnam (WVV) invites competent Vietnamese candidates for the following positions:
1. ADP BOOKKEEPER (1 position): based in Tuan Giao district, Dien Bien Province.
Area Development Program (ADP) is an approach to child focused development, emphasizing the process of community participation, sustainability, and integrating activities in the areas of food security, agriculture, micro-enterprise, health, nutrition, education, water, and sanitation.
This position supports WV Vietnam to maintain high standards of financial stewardship and assist the ADP Manager in maintaining the books of accounts and other financial records of the ADP & adhering to the financial standards of World Vision financial system to ensure accountability.
• University or College degree in any field (preferably in accounting and finance).
• Good knowledge of and 1 year work experience in accounting.
• Ability to use Excel spreadsheet.
• Basic English skills with good reading skills.
• Work at district level
2. PROJECT ASSISTANT – LIVELIHOOD DEVELOPMENT (2 positions): based in Kim Dong district, 1 position based in Tien Lu district, Hung Yen Province
This position assists the Manager in management to the Livelihood Development Project to achieve stipulated objectives in accordance with relevant sectoral strategies, policies (e.g. Finance and Child Protection policies etc.), and standards (sectoral standards, LEAP, etc.).
• University graduate in agriculture economic, agriculture, forestry, economics, or related fields
• Have at least 2 years work experience in livelihood development. Experience of working in community development is preferred.
• Experience in rural economic development or income generation activities
• Basic English skills.
• Well-developed written and oral communications skills in Vietnamese
• Experience in program implementation and participatory approach.
• Understanding of monitoring and evaluation
• Work at district level
Deadline for application: 20 December 2010
+ Detailed Curriculum Vitae
+ Application Form (following WVV’s standard Application Form)
For WVV Application Form and the detailed job description for these positions, interested candidates are invited to visit World Vision Vietnam’s website: www.worldvision.org.vn, or contact:
Human Resource Department
World Vision International – Vietnam
Address: 4th floor, the HEAC building, 14-16 Ham Long street, Hanoi
Tel: 04. 39439920 (ext.114), Email: email@example.com
Application documents include:
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.