VECO Việt Nam cần tuyển Trợ lý văn phòng, làm việc tại Hà Nội. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 05/12/2010.
Administrative and Finance Assistant
Coordinating Office in Hanoi
VECO Vietnam is one of the 8 regional and country offices in Africa, Latin America and Asia of Vredeseilanden, a Belgian NGO for assistance in development.
VECO Vietnam wants to contribute to viable livelihoods of organized family farmers. We choose family farmers as the starting point in the pursuit of our vision and mission. We carry out our program through sustainable agriculture chain development (SACD).
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Vietnamese national for the position of Administrative and Finance Assistant based in Coordinating Office in Hanoi. The purpose of the position is to provide administrative, operational and logistical support to contribute to effective functioning of VECO Vietnam.
The applicants should have the following qualifications:
• At least 1 year in administration, preferably in international development organization(s);
• Experience in an international environment;
• Good communication skills in general and good cross‐cultural communication;
• Good listening skills and Interpersonal skills;
• Is well organized and respects deadlines;
• Ability to work independently and in team;
• Fluent in English and Vietnamese, both written and spoken.
Interested applicants could view the detailed job description in the VECO Vietnam website: http://www.veco.org.vn
Letter 05, 2010 by:
Do Thu Phuong
#12 Lane 535/2, Kim Ma Street Hanoi
or e‐mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short‐listed candidates will be invited for an interview.