Tổ chức Hợp tác Kỹ thuật Đức (GTZ) đang cần tuyển Điều phối viên dự án tại Bạc Liêu. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 20/12/2010.
As an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, the federally owned Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its development-policy objectives. It provides viable, forward looking solutions for political, economic, ecological and social development in a globalised world. Working under difficult conditions, GTZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis. GTZ has operations in more than 120 countries worldwide. Since 1999 GTZ has maintained a representative office in Hanoi, which provides a full range of services to around 20 projects and programmes in the country.
The GTZ project “Sustainable Management of Coastal Forest Ecosystems in Bac Lieu Province” aims at improving the ecological functionality and resilience of the protective coastal forests. There are three focus areas of work within the project as follows:
1. Management and rehabilitation of the mangrove forests
2. Capacity development of the workers in the relevant offices, cooperatives and communes (for example with education programmes and additional training programmes on the sustainable management of the coastal wetlands)
3. Environment Education for adaptation to climate change in the Mekong Delta.
GTZ is seeking one qualified and experienced Vietnamese national for the full-time position of: Coordinator in Curricula Development & Environment Education
Duty Station: Bac Lieu, Viet Nam
Coordinates, supervises and contributes to the preparation and implementation of project activities and carries out other activities necessary for the implementation of the component
• Monitors project progress, review reports and documents concerning the progress of cooperation activities, determines bottlenecks and recommends alternative courses of action to the Chief Technical Advisor;
• Coordinates with assigned national and international consultants in their work in the area of curricula development and environment education.
• Develops and maintains contacts with all relevant stakeholders
• Actualises and coordinates the planning continuously together with counterparts
• Is responsible for the preparation, execution and documentation of training, workshops, forums, meetings, and other project activities together with the partner institution
• Field visits to the regions in accordance with the requirements of the project
• Contributes actively to the knowledge management of the project
• Supports communication to the press and PR work
• Establishes a Monitoring and Evaluation system for the component.
• University degree in a scientific field related to the project goals – coastal forest protection, community development or education.
• Minimum 5 – 7 years of professional working experience in coordination of projects or project components in the field of curricula development and environment education
• Monitoring and supervision skills
• Excellent command of MS-Office, Outlook
• Excellent language skills in English and Vietnamese (oral and written)
• Superior organizational capacity and initiative; integrative and team-spirited personality
• Successful candidate will enjoy good working conditions in a friendly and creative working environment, a clear career path with opportunities for promotion, competitive benefits and compensation as well as excellent policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send their application in English, including copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email or by post, to the following address before 20th December 2010.
GTZ Office Hanoi
6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Note: Please mention: ‘Application for Position of” Coordinator in Curricula Development & Environment
Education” in the subject line or on the envelope’
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks after the deadline.
GTZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE
(for further information please visit our website www.gtz.de/vietnam)