Tập đoàn Tư vấn và Nghiên cứu Việt Nam (Indochina Research & Consulting -IRC Vietnam) cần tuyển Nhân viên nghiên cứu, làm việc tại Hà Nội. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 30/10/2010.
IRC Vietnam is a research and consultancy company which has come to operation at the beginning of 2009. The history of IRC Vietnam began around a decade ago when the founding members who were young researchers coming from different parts of the country, had cooperated in research projects on Vietnam. IRC Vietnam looks forward to the vision of one of the leading research and consultancy institutions in the areas of economics, poverty and vulnerability, social protection, policy research, M&E, socio-economic surveys, and impact evaluation.
IRC is currently looking for potential candidates for the position of Research Officer based in Hanoi who will support IRC’s Research Fellows in doing economics & development research.
· Supporting Research Fellows in doing research;
· Implementing surveys;
· Data analysis;
· Writing report;
· Master degree or currently enrolled in a Master programme in development, economics, sociology, statistics or related fields is preferred. Exceptional candidates with Bachelor degrees could be accepted if having substantial research experience including field work experience.
· At least two years of experience in doing research;
· Good English and computer skills, particularly econometric and statistics software;
· Willingness to travel to provinces as required;
Desirable personal characteristics:
· Commitment to socio-economic research;
· Capacity to engage with poor people;
· Strong commitment to an output and performance-based working style;
· Strong desire to participate in and contribute to an evolving and entrepreneurial start-up research & consultancy organization;
· Willingness by programme positions to travel and work in Vietnam, occasionally in remote areas;
Work time: Full-time or project-based.
Deadline: 30th October 2010
Compensation: competitive and negotiable, based on candidates’ expertise.
Interested candidates please send their CVs at their earliest convenience to
Ms. Phung Thi Them
Indochina Research and Consulting
Add: Suite 901A, 181 Nguyen Luong Bang, Dong Da, Ha Noi
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com