Tổ chức CARE tại Việt Nam cần tuyển Trợ lý dự án. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 05/11/2010.
CARE in Vietnam is a Non-Government Organization representing the CARE International network. CARE in Vietnam is a creative and dynamic organization, working with Vietnamese partners in the sectors of health, rural development and disaster mitigation and preparedness.
CARE in Vietnam is looking for experienced and qualified Vietnamese to fill in a Project Assistant Position for HIV project named “Doi Thoai”.
Position title: Project Assistant
Reporting to: Project Manager
Contract: One year contract with potential for extension
Base in: Ha Noi with travel to project sites as required
The project objective is “to reduce stigma and discrimination towards people living with HIV (PLHIV) and orphan and vulnerable children (OVC) to encourage their access to health and education services and improve quality of their life” in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. The Project Assistant is responsible to assist the Project Manager to carry out the project activities, administrative work, and support the project partners.
Under the supervision of Project Manager, Project Assistant is expected to perform the following tasks:
– Carry out all day-to-day project financial and administrative tasks including travel arrangements, procurement of goods, and maintenance of project related documents;
– Keep abreast of JICA’S and CARE’s policies and regulations and guide the project team;
– Provide logistical support as instructed by Project Manager for all project training courses, advocacy campaigns and workshops for Hanoi and HCMC;.
– Collect and store information to develop progress reports on project activities in the agreed formats
– Coordinate with the Procurement Officer in producing IEC materials in a timely manner;
– Translate documents from English into Vietnamese and vice versa when needed
– Attend the relevant meetings on behalf of the project team as requested by Project Manager;
– Arrange logistics for incoming donor missions, make appointments with project stakeholders, including logistical arrangements and secretarial assistance;
– Assist Project Manager in conducting monitoring activities to ensure the quality of work undertaken by project partners and Community Based Organizations (CBOs);
– Demonstrate commitment to gender equity and diversity;
– Bachelor Degree in Social Sciences, Public Health, Administration, Laws and other equivalences
– At least 1 year experience in finance and administration job
– Good interpersonal communication skills
– Good written and spoken English skills
– Ability to work effectively as a team member and with minimal supervision
– Good computer skills on Word, Excel, PowerPoint and e-mail applications
Interested candidates should send a full CV in English and stating the position title to email: email@example.com. Closing date to apply for this position: 5 November 2010
The short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews. Please no telephone contact after submitting the application.