Tổ chức Hội ngộ Đông Tây (The East Meets West Foundation – EMW) cần tuyển Cán bộ chương trình. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 23/10/2010.
East Meets West Foundation (EMW) is one of the largest and most productive humanitarian development non-government organizations in Vietnam. We are seeking one national candidate to join our dynamic and professional team to carry out our
Operation Healthy Heart Program (OHH), which aims to support poor Vietnamese children with heart diseases through delivering case management and building capacity for many cardiac hospital in Vietnam.
Position title: OHH Program Officer
Working location: The position will be based in Hanoi with travel requests to different provinces.
Goal of the position: Support the OHH National Coordinator to accomplish program activities to ensure the quality implementation. Maintain communications, and build relationships with local partners and EMW colleagues.
Specific responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Deliver the support to children with heart diseases through a case management approach.
• Supervise staff to undertake various steps in carrying out the case management from the patient intake through to post-treatment follow-up’s.
• Communicate with hospitals and partners to determine the program’s appropriate funding level for each patient
• Provide communication and coordination with the local authorities and other related agencies to facilitate the effective implementation of the program.
Respond to the beneficiaries and partners on questions or issues related to the program, in consultation with the National Coordinator.
• Provide figures on the performance of the program, with analysis and interpretation of those figures. Information management including data collection, processing and storage in hard copies and electronically.
• Submit periodical and unscheduled reports, when required, on program’s activities, to the OHH National Coordinator.
• Provide assistance and coordination with marketing and fundraising staff in providing information and program reports
• Assist in hosting visiting donors and provide translation and interpreting tasks when needed
• University degree, preferably in health or community development studies.
• About 5 years of relevant work experience in case management, public health, social work or community development
• Good management skills, liaison and networking skills, sound analytical skills
• Professional attitude and diligence
• Strong communication, and interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Vietnamese
• Excellent computer skills
• Able to work independently as well as work in a team.
• Able to deal with pressure and deadlines and solve problems
• Willing to travel and work in rural areas
Deadline of receiving applications for the above positions is 23rd October, 2010.
All interested candidates are welcome to contact and submit their applications to:
EAST MEETS WEST FOUNDATION – Da Nang Office