Tổ chức Hợp tác Kỹ thuật Đức (GTZ) cần tuyển Cán bộ dự án, làm việc tại Trà Vinh. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 25/09/2010.
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ) GmbH is a service enterprise for development co-operation owned by the Federal Republic of Germany. GTZ operates worldwide in some 130 countries. Since 1999 GTZ has maintained a representative office in Hanoi.
GTZ implements the project Poverty Alleviation in Rural Areas (PARA) in Tra Vinh Province, in cooperation with the IFAD funded programme Improving Market Participation of the Poor (IMPP). The project has been operating since 2007, and will continue until 2012. Its overall objective is to improve the participation of poor rural people in a range of markets. To achieve this objective, the project assists stakeholders and institutions to establish processes, develop and apply tools that improve market access. For the project’s Market and Value Chain Development Component, GTZ is seeking a qualified Vietnamese candidate for the full-time position of: Project Officer for Market and Value Chain Development
Duty Station: Tra Vinh Town
The project officer will provide the expertise needed for, and implement technical assistance and training activities related to:
• Market and value chain development
• Business development support
• Support to cooperatives and cooperatives groups with regard to market orientation
• Support of public private partnerships (PPPs)
Responsibilities will further include:
• Institutionalisation of project activities in the above areas in line agencies and other institutions
• Results-based monitoring of outputs and outcomes in the above areas
• Documentation of experiences and lessons learnt
• University degree in economics, business administration, or a closely related field
• Strong professional background with proven practical experience in market and value chain development and/or business administration
• High motivation and dedication for development work
• Good communication, cooperation, and teamwork skills
• Good command of both spoken and written English
• Good command of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions with a friendly and creative working environment, an open corporate culture, a clear and promotive career path, competitive benefits and compensation, and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send their application in English to one of the following addresses before 25 September 2010.
By post: IMPP / PARA, 07 Le Thanh Ton Street, Ward 2, Tra Vinh Town
By email: email@example.com
Please mention Application for PARA Marketing Officer on the envelope or in the subject line.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks after the deadline.
GTZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE
For further information please visit our website www.gtz.de/vietnam