Tổ chức Sức khoẻ Gia đình Quốc tế (FAMILY HEALTH INTERNATIONAL – FHI) cần tuyển Cán bộ chương trình, làm việc tại Hà Nội. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 30/09/2010.
FAMILY HEALTH INTERNATIONAL (FHI) is an international non-governmental organization that works with the Vietnam Ministry of Health, other ministries, provincial health services, and local non-government organizations to promote the health and well-being of the Vietnamese population, particularly vulnerable and disenfranchised groups. FHI is currently building the capacity of local organizations in HIV/AIDS prevention, care, and treatment; clinical research for the development of vaccines and drugs for infectious diseases; tobacco control; and laboratory strengthening.
We are currently recruiting qualified and experienced Vietnamese nationals for the following positions to join FHI/VN, Drug Use Program – Treatment and Capacity Building team, based in Hanoi:
1. Program Officer, Methadone Maintenance Therapy (MMT)
2. Program Officer, Community and Home-based Care (CHBC)
3. Program Officer, Mental Health – HIV (MH)
4. Program Officer, Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission (PMTCT)
5. Program Officer, Capacity Building in Drug Addiction Counseling (ACB)
The positions will be responsible for supporting the management and implementation of FHI/Vietnam supported programs in the technical areas of the drug use interventions and capacity building, to ensure the quality of HIV prevention and care interventions for injection drug-using (IDU) populations. Each of these position will be a focal point for their respective areas in Methadone Maintenance Therapy (MMT), Community and Home-based Care (CHBC), Mental Health (MH)), Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission (PMTCT) and Addiction Counseling (ACB).
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and abilities:
• Medical Doctor (MD) preferably with a Master’s Degree or equivalent experience in public health, social science and/ or related field.
• Demonstrated experience in program management and implementation of HIV, PMTCT, or other health related program.
• Knowledge in health education and development programs in Vietnam.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize and respond in a timely manner.
• Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to transfer knowledge and skills with a culturally-sensitive approach to local counterpart organizations to build in-country capacity in treatment, care and support for HIV and injection drug users.
• Ability and enthusiasm to learn new areas and willingness to contribute to a dynamic team.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
• Experience with computers, including word processing, spreadsheets, and the Internet.
• Work experience with NGOs/INGOs is preferred but not mandatory.
FHI offers competitive salary and benefits.
Please submit detailed curriculum vitae with cover letter (in English) clearly indicating the position you are applying for as well as copies of relevant certificates/degrees, by September 30, 2010 to:
Human Resources Officer, Family Health International
7th Floor, Hanoi Tourist Building, No. 18 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Viet Nam
To obtain a detailed job description for the position, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interviews.