Tổ chức Tầm Nhìn Thế Giới tại Việt Nam (World Vision Vietnam – WVV) cần tuyển 02 Trợ lý dự án cho Chương trình phát triển vùng tại Hòa Bình và Hưng yên. Hạn nộp hồ sơ 25/08/2010
World Vision Vietnam (WVV) invites competent Vietnamese candidates for position PROJECT ASSISTANT – WATSAN (2 positions) working for the Area Development Program (ADP) in Yen Thuy district, Hoa Binh province and Tien Lu district, Hung Yen province.
Area Development Program (ADP) is an approach to child focused development, emphasizing the process of community participation, sustainability, and integrating activities in the areas of food security, agriculture, micro-enterprise, health, nutrition, education, water, and sanitation.
The position supports World Vision Vietnam to improve the children and the local people‘s health status through improving awareness on water and sanitation and increasing access, availability, and utilization of clean water and sanitation in 01 target commune within three years (Oct 2010 – Sep 2013) in Tien Lu district, Hung Yen province or Yen Thuy district, Hoa Binh province.
The position assists the Tien Lu ADP Manager in designing, planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluation of project activities to achieve stipulated objectives, to expand the WASH suitable models into the ADP and to transfer the ownership of the project’s development to the community when the project end.
The position assists WATSAN National Coordinator of WVV to document lessons learnt and best practices on water supply and sanitation during project implementation.
• University graduate in any field, preferably in environment sector, water and sanitation, public health, or community development.
• At least 2 years relevant work experience in Community Development including demonstrated capacity in Project Management.
• Computer literacy, particularly use Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Fair English skills, with good reading and report writing skills.
• Good interpersonal skills, especially with rural children and grassroots people.
• Ability to function well in a team environment.
• Willingness to work at the project sites (district level) with frequent travel.
• A University graduate at any field, preferably in Community Development Management and/or Pedagogy, Sociology or related fields.
• Have knowledge and work experiences on Project Management and Capacity building is preferred.
• Ability to train others and coordinate capacity building activities at the field level.
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
• Ability to communicate in H’Mong and/or Thai language would be an advantage.
• Basic English skills with good reading skill
• Work at district level.
• Good computer skills (word processing, excel).
2. Bookkeeper/ Finance Officer (1 position) working for the Area Development Programs (ADP) in Phu Cu district, Hung Yen province
Main Responsibilities: The position assists the ADP Manager in maintaining the books of accounts and other financial records of the project & adhering to the financial standards of World Vision financial system to ensure accountability.
• University or College degree in any field (preferably in accounting and finance).
• Good knowledge of and 1 year work experience in accounting.
• Ability to use Excel spreadsheet.
• Basic English skills with good reading skills.
• Work at district level
World Vision Vietnam is a Christian non-government organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage
Application documents include:
+ Detailed Curriculum Vitae
+ Application Form (following WVV’s standard Application Form – English version)
For WVV Application Form and the detailed job description for these positions, interested candidates are invited to visit World Vision Vietnam’s website: www.worldvision.org.vn, or contact:
Human Resource Department
World Vision International – Vietnam
Address: 4th floor, the HEAC building, 14-16 Ham Long street, Hanoi
Tel: 04. 39439920 (ext.114), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application: 25 August 2010
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.