Quỹ Blue Dragon cần tuyển Điều phối viên cho dự án tại Hà Nội. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 20/08/2010.
Blue Dragon is an NGO working with disadvantaged children in Vietnam. We are a passionate and young organisation and we are currently looking for a Vietnamese National to become the Residential Coordinator in our ‘Step Ahead’ program in Hanoi.
The Blue Dragon Residence is a home for up to 20 disadvantaged boys with high levels of need. This position requires flexible working hours on a rotating roster including night shifts.
Key objectives of this position
* To ensure high quality services are provided to youth in the Residential Program and ensure that staff are performing to a high standard
* To follow program procedures in order to achieve improvements in the long term prospects of employment, health (psychological & physical) and prosperity for youth in Step Ahead
* To empower youth by the process of developing an Individual Assistance Plan (IAP) in conjunction with the young person, and seeing the IAP implemented and completed
* To be an advocate for the young person
* To ensure the smooth, safe and successful running of the Residence
* Manage the day to day staffing issues for the Residence
* Provide support and advice to all Residential staff to ensure the best outcomes for Residential children
* Manage the day to day running of the Residence and provide weekly activity reports
* Oversee all administrative and practical aspects of the Residence
* Liaise with the Social Worker of each child in the Residence regarding any significant issues
* Work shifts at the Residence as required in consultation with the Step Ahead Coordinator, potentially including overnight, weekend and public holiday shifts
* Deal with any issues in the Residence, such as illnesses, emergencies, conflicts between children, and discipline the children when necessary
* Case manage no more than 5 children
* Manage the upkeep of the Residential facilities and building
* Passion and enthusiasm for working with disadvantaged young people
* Relevant tertiary qualifications or experience in social work or related field
* Demonstrated skills and experience in working with youth
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Able to work as part of a team and have good leadership ability
* Good computer skills
* Good level of spoken English
* Experience working in a residential setting
* Experience managing and coordinating staff
Pay scale will depend on the ability and experience of the successful candidate.
For further information on Blue Dragon, please visit our website on www.bdcf.org.
Interested candidates should, by close of business 24 August 2010, send
* an application letter addressing the above criteria
* an up-to-date curriculum vitae
* contact details of 2 references
Blue Dragon is an equal opportunity employer, and will consider all suitable candidates for the position. Information received will be used for recruitment purposes only.